why cant i get into chat rooms now, keeps whirling around saying things like " Configuring the unconfigurable" "stabalizing the stabalizer" etc etc

Christianxxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I got that to when I was using firefox web browser, it stopped allowing me in when I have used it for years. I couldn't get logged in here for days , try a different web browser that should work, if you can't get in let me know and will tell you a browser to use,

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Firefox has been an issue ,

My advice is clear your cache etc ...

Users are telling me this is effective :)

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m only trolling, message me if you can’t get into chat

IglooLass

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m only trolling, message me if you can’t get into chat
Not been able to log in using ipad since thursday, tried different ipads in different buildings still no good. I am ok on tablet and laptop though. Having tried on 4 different ipads without success i Wonder if there is an issue with ipads. I can get to tick the Terms of use box and click agree, then circles and weird messages like “ inspiring a penguin” , “ tightening the spinal tap” etc etc. I also get those messages on tablet but chat kicks in after a few minutes.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Not been able to log in using ipad since thursday, tried different ipads in different buildings still no good. I am ok on tablet and laptop though. Having tried on 4 different ipads without success i Wonder if there is an issue with ipads. I can get to tick the Terms of use box and click agree, then circles and weird messages like “ inspiring a penguin” , “ tightening the spinal tap” etc etc. I also get those messages on tablet but chat kicks in after a few minutes.
What version of IOS are they x

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A big up for breaking the record for the longest thread title...respect!

Back