Who's closing early for the England game

C

Confused_Fred

Tesco has already announced that with England reaching the final this Sunday, it will close its stores early so colleagues can watch the match. The supermarket giant is to shut its 1800-plus Express stores across England at 7.30pm instead of 10pm or 11pm

Sainsbury's has confirmed that it will be closing more than 1,000 of its convenience stores and petrol filling stations early. They'll shut at 7.30pm instead of the usual 10pm or 11pm.

Poundland has said that it will open half an hour later on Monday morning to let its employees make the most of Sunday night.

Lidl stores will operate as normal on match day but will open an hour later on Monday morning, regardless of the outcome, to let their workers enjoy some post-match revelry on Sunday night.

C

Confused_Fred

Some schools may start at 930am on Monday. If you have kids you need to look on the schools web site for more information.

C

Confused_Fred

Most of us are starting a little later today. I'm not in till 9am......but I doubt anyone will be in until this afternoon. The pubs did stay open until 1am ;)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Closing early? I was half expecting the junior doctors to call an emergency one day strike. :) Then again, few work at weekends. :rolleyes:

Back