who will win in court?

depp or heard which one will be smiling on judgement day?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

milkmonitor

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
  • why has this even gone to court?

• how long is the case going on for?

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Don't care for either, or the corrupt and perverse Hollywood institute that is filled with scandals and atrocities, inflicted by people in positions wealth of and power.

B

Bad_Influence

Don't care for either, or the corrupt and perverse Hollywood institute that is filled with scandals and atrocities, inflicted by people in positions wealth of and power.

Oi there are some movies I like. :D Yes the industry is is corrupt and laden with scandal but no more than any other industry, we just hear about it more readily due to the fact it is ‘entertainment’.
What would we do on a cold winters night if we couldn’t settle down to watch a film? (That’s a rhetorical question, no suggestions please) lol.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oi there are some movies I like. :D Yes the industry is is corrupt and laden with scandal but no more than any other industry, we just hear about it more readily due to the fact it is ‘entertainment’.
What would we do on a cold winters night if we couldn’t settle down to watch a film? (That’s a rhetorical question, no suggestions please) lol.

Tiddlywinks lol.

milkmonitor

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
This poll will close on Jul 30, 2020 at 1:35 PM.

VOTE NOW!!!

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My ex wife was always shoplifting,
She got caught 5 times in sainsburys, even making the wall of shame.
Anyway, she was up in court, for stealing a bag of peaches.
The judge gave this long speech, i wasnt really listening tbh, was dying for a fag.
Anyway, he said he was sick of dealing with petty thieves.
How many peaches did she steal, he asked, 3 said her brief.
Then i give her 3 months, he barked, take her down.
Outraged, i stood up and said hang on a minute your honour, she stole a tin of peas last week....

Back