Who is dressing this man ....

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I give you .....

Sir " I no longer have the best car " Hamilton ....

Screenshot_20220703-181536_Facebook.jpgScreenshot_20220701-095209_Facebook.jpg

92aipvzeol091.jpgNINTCHDBPICT000743999424.jpg

Last edited:
L

LiveWales

Well they decide what to wear if they are happy dressing like that who cares, i certainly dont.

S

Saphire

Lol @ you lot criticising other people's dress sense, would love to see how you dress :D

I recall posting a few pics from the DM a few months ago, of some anonymous women, some overweight, some not, wearing mini skirts, whilst out on a night out .

Some looked rather hideous, as the people in the pics above..

Yet, I recall the pics being removed due to some chatters complaining to the mods/admin, as they claimed I was 'Fat shaming' and the pics were removed.

The thread wasn't about being overweight, it was about women getting dead drunk on a night out, walking the streets half naked, and putting themselves in danger of being (word of choice) .

I dont see these very same people complaining about posting a pic of a very thin, possibly anorexic woman (Celine Dion) dressed hideously (opinion of who posted the pic).

Or doesn't that count as body shaming, as she's very thin as opposed to being fat?

Not very objective, are you?

I dont have a problem with any of those pics as I understand it's about dress sense, unlike the silly (word of choice) who reported my pics to admin as me 'body shaming overweight women' (lol).

The irony in all this is that these very same people who complained about my pics (I suspect they were women, as I can't imagine a male complaining about pics of women) , were/are the very same people who are mates with a person here who complains about 'wokeness' lol

What's good for the goose is usually good for the gander, except for on this site .
Here they have different rules which they make up as suited (lol) .

Couldn't make this stuff up .

Bottom line is if you've got hideous dress sense, you've got hideous dress sense regardless of being overweight or not.

In Hamilton's case it's a bit different - he's possibly getting paid rather handsomely for wearing those clothes (lol) , by whoever created them.
For a start, I have never complained about any of your posts,
Celine Dion may well be anorexic, that doesn't excuse her appalling dress sense, two separate issues.

And if I remember rightly, you were commenting on pics of women scantily dressed, implying they were making themselves sexual targets for would be abusers.
Victim blaming, which you tend to do quite a lot.

S

Saphire

I am to chilled to care, live and let live i say
Well yes, and I doubt these multi-million £££ celebs would give a toss anyway. :cool:

On the other hand, nothing wrong with a bit of harmless gossip...only the most saintly (or the biggest fibbers) amongst us never indulge in that. ;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Well they decide what to wear if they are happy dressing like that who cares, i certainly dont.
But it made a colourful thread to chat on XD

S

Saphire

Who said you complained about my posts?

Re-read the whole post, please.

Indeed, so did the women in the pics I posted a few months ago, have appalling dress sense, yet they were removed as I was reported for 'body shaming'.

Do you understand the comparison I made, between my pics and the one you posted?

I've explained it all in my post.

Indeed, I did, but I didn't say that only women scantily clothed were at risk, which is rather different.

Try understanding my posts, please.

You don't seem to understand my posts.
I only have this problem with a couple on here online, never in real life, so the problem is obviously yours, your perception of what I type.

Stop blaming me for your warped sense of perception, please.
I understand your posts very well. ;)

You accuse other posters of being someone they are not, in your online world no one is who they seem to be, then you bring up posts others have made weeks ago...usually out of context, and yes, you do have a habit of victim blaming.

As for my own post you decided to highlight.... I was obviously not body shaming anyone, I was pointing out their hideous dress sense.

S

Saphire

Only you are going on about 'body shaming'....everyone else is talking about lack of fashion sense.:cool:

Back