Which side will you be on in the civil war that won't happen? A quiz.

Kev45

Devils advocate? Contrarian ego strokers.
Reaction score
THE UK is not about to erupt into civil war, but if it did, which side would you be on? Find out with this quiz.

Where do you get all your news and information?

A) The BBC, The Guardian, maybe The i if I’m feeling a bit naughty. I’ve always been tempted by Good Morning Britain but I was conditioned not to watch ITV by my parents.

B) Twitter accounts with blue check marks, conspiracy theory forums on Reddit, and my drinking buddy Wayne who has the Union Flag tattooed on his face.

How would you describe your ethnicity?

A) Reluctantly white/ other.

B) (Chanting) white, white, white, white. Or aren’t I allowed to shout that into your face anymore?

What were you up to last Sunday?

A) Anxiously watching news of the riots while curled up in the foetal position and sucking my thumb. It’s all a bit much, isn’t it?

B) My lawyer has advised me not to answer that question. Next.

A crime has been committed, what do you assume about the suspect?

A) Nothing. I patiently wait for all the evidence to be compiled and verified before processing it. Like you’re supposed to.

B) Instantly jump to conclusions that reinforce my racist worldview. When my theories are debunked, I double down and get a brick thrown at my bollocks.

What do you think of Elon Musk?

A) He’s a complete tech-bro douchebag whose own daughter has publicly turned against him with a damning tirade, which speaks for itself. Also, his sh** cars look ****.

B) He’s a genius who has foreseen civil wars for years. Sooner or later his prediction must come true and his towering intellect will be validated. Plus he went out with Grimes, who I also fancy.

ANSWERS

Mostly As:
Congratulations, you are on the side that would win the hypothetical civil war facing the UK. Not because you would make any difference personally, but because the opposition is a bunch of twats wearing hoodies, and you have the army fighting on your behalf.

Mostly Bs: Unlucky, you’re on the losing side that would be clubbed into submission by riot police and surrender on day one. Don’t expect the ring-wing press or Nigel Farage to come to your rescue either, they’ve all covered their arses by abandoning you.

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It WILL happen...it's been predicted. This was the intention by outside forces when they encouraged all those millions to flood into Europe. They wanted to de-stabilise society and cause civil unrest.
The astonishing thing is...that our politicians are too stupid to realise.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm not a great fan of threads that open with a copy and paste job. If I'm in error I apologise. Still, I gave it a 'like', I'm very free with my likes. ;)

Kev45

Reaction score
HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of “cut and paste” jobs from satirical sites over the years have been posted on this site.

Including multiple “likes” or “haha's”

I can't recall, and I have a very good memory indeed, when it has been mentioned like this before.

I guess it's just a case of if your face fits or not, right? :)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Steady on! Don't take take it so personal. It was a throwaway remark, for which I apologise. :(

Kev45

Reaction score
I didn't take it any more personally than you take comments personally. :)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The day I take anything said on here personally I may leave and not come back. Or I might ask to be deleted and hope I get talked out of it. ;)

Kev45

Reaction score
I too do not take it personally. Online irritation and distaste and personal are not the same thing, and I am sure you agree.

Back