What would you place in your personal Room 101?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I don't know if this subject has been covered before and I am not prepared to check it out, but, what would you choose to be in your 'Room 101', in the same manner depicted in the TV programme broadcast by the BBC for approximately 20 years?
Personally, I have so many 'items' to put in the room, it would be like looking into the tomb of Tutankhamun for the first time.
However, here is one typical 'pet hate':

*Contacting any 'customer services' either via telephone or online; going through an almost uninterpretable menu system and then, either being disconnected OR having your call answered by someone who neither understands or speaks adequate English, thereby increasing your initial frustration.
:)

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Easy, Gene Hackman and anything bearing his semblance ! Then my mind would forever be at peace.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ignorant Cyclists who cycle fast on a public, narrow path, and don't pay attention, or even care if they nearly hit someone. I once saw a cyclist nearly collide with a toddler. That was a close call and nearly ended in tragedy. There's just no need for it.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Racists. NF. BNP. The EDL. UKIP. UK Male Gammon/s. Xenophobe/s. Anyone promoting nativism. Jingoist/s. Bigot/s. Antivaxxer/s. Anti-masker/s. Anti-lockdowner/s. Conspiracy theorist/s. Misogynist/s. Domestic abusers. Homophobe/s. Chauvinist/s. Sexist/s. Daily Wail 'believers'. Mansplainer/s'. Karen' and 'Darren'. Anyone who is cruel to animals.

B

Bad_Influence

Racists. NF. BNP. The EDL. UKIP. UK Male Gammon/s. Xenophobe/s. Anyone promoting nativism. Jingoist/s. Bigot/s. Antivaxxer/s. Anti-masker/s. Anti-lockdowner/s. Conspiracy theorist/s. Misogynist/s. Domestic abusers. Homophobe/s. Chauvinist/s. Sexist/s. Daily Wail 'believers'. Mansplainer/s'. Karen' and 'Darren'. Anyone who is cruel to animals.
You forgot the BLM movement and the Labour Party when you listed racists.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I say, steady on old chap. That just about includes everybody, doesn't it? ;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I forgot Brexiteers. Throw them in too.

B

Bad_Influence

I forgot Brexiteers. Throw them in too.
Don’t be a sore loser. It’s embarrassing. Surely having seen the electorate yet again make sure a remoaner lost in Hartlepool you have got the idea?
The country wants to control its own self. Fecking deal with it you WOKE, leftie, MINORITY, fool.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Anyone with a full head of hair.
Anyone with their own gnashers.
Anyone who wore tartan.
Anyone who wears tartan.
Anyone who is thinking of wearing tartan.

Edit: The tartan refers to the Bay City Rollers, they can go in as well.

Back