What Would You do?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
You just finished work, was an owwwkkkkay ish sort of Day, went reasonably well, got all your tasks done andfeel almost proud of yourself. Life is good, your partner wants to get serious and possible tie a permanent knot, one that will remain secure ..so like if you were climbing mount everest for exampil you'd feel confident wouldnt fall to your death, you know that type a knot...anyway, back to the point of this...do jibber on sometimes, where woz I?..oh arr..ok so you finished work, oh btw you work as a bank err mortgage advisor..tried to make that generic for both sexes, dont wanna be called sexshilist..ok work done....

..asyou walk out your building which of course is a bank, well it would be wouldnt it..you press the greenman button waiting for the tee tee tee soundso you can cross the road. you realise as you reach out to press it, you still have a pair of scissors in your hand, [ must have forgetn to put em back]..is my story, it can happen.
the sound err sounds so you begin to cross, walking toward you from other side of the road is no other than vladimir Putin , is definately him, why he's here doesnt matter, he just is and alone too, maybe gettn some fresh air trying to be incognito...so what do you do? [ you have those scissors remember]....

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You just finished work, was an owwwkkkkay ish sort of Day, went reasonably well, got all your tasks done andfeel almost proud of yourself. Life is good, your partner wants to get serious and possible tie a permanent knot, one that will remain secure ..so like if you were climbing mount everest for exampil you'd feel confident wouldnt fall to your death, you know that type a knot...anyway, back to the point of this...do jibber on sometimes, where woz I?..oh arr..ok so you finished work, oh btw you work as a bank err mortgage advisor..tried to make that generic for both sexes, dont wanna be called sexshilist..ok work done....

..asyou walk out your building which of course is a bank, well it would be wouldnt it..you press the greenman button waiting for the tee tee tee soundso you can cross the road. you realise as you reach out to press it, you still have a pair of scissors in your hand, [ must have forgetn to put em back]..is my story, it can happen.
the sound err sounds so you begin to cross, walking toward you from other side of the road is no other than vladimir Putin , is definately him, why he's here doesnt matter, he just is and alone too, maybe gettn some fresh air trying to be incognito...so what do you do? [ you have those scissors remember]....
What would I do Baba... I would set him down at the nearest park bench and give him a free haircut, And tell him that I didn't know what else to do with the succors that I still had in my hand when I left work :)

BasildonBond

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You Dutch! You simply don't know how to hate do you? Maybe a result of all that free love emanating from Amsterdam in the 1970s. If it was me, I'd give him a short, back and sides and pack him directly off to The Hague (or Den Haag as you low country people say) so that he looked presentable for his upcoming Genocide and War Crimes trial! Anything else just wouldn't cut it.
What would I do Baba... I would set him down at the nearest park bench and give him a free haircut, And tell him that I didn't know what else to do with the succors that I still had in my hand when I left work :)You Dutch!

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You Dutch! You simply don't know how to hate do you? Maybe a result of all that free love emanating from Amsterdam in the 1970s. If it was me, I'd give him a short, back and sides and pack him directly off to The Hague (or Den Haag as you low country people say) so that he looked presentable for his upcoming Genocide and War Crimes trial! Anything else just wouldn't cut it.
Hate is something that eats your soul..

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Hate is something that eats your soul..
Itdoes indeed, but what about temporarily havin a bit of hatred, maybe stab him in the face a few times..say it was an accident if makes yuh feel better..then revert back to pacifism...that'd work wouldn it?

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Itdoes indeed, but what about temporarily havin a bit of hatred, maybe stab him in the face a few times..say it was an accident if makes yuh feel better..then revert back to pacifism...that'd work wouldn it?
No, Life and let Life..

Back