What utter rubbish can’t you stop watching?

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have a guilty pleasure of watching My 600lb Life from time to time, and I'll watch 90 Day Fiance. Those Housewives shows are also entertaining. Just some of the most awful people imaginable. Self-centred, self-absorbed, spoiled, not living in reality. It's always a fascinating watch now and then.

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
852E6457-8B87-4449-9B09-50973E3AB2A7.gifPeople assume because I’m from the north east I will watch Geordie Shore. I’ve never watched any of that utter horrific trash . However, I just love watching 7 Little Johnstons.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'Game of Thrones'. Who is the target audience for this show? It feels like it was written by a schoolboy. Unnecessary swearing, gratuitous sex. I don't know why I keep watching this on catch-up, but I've given it so much of my time, I feel I've got to see it through to the end. :rolleyes: I'm told it gets better when the dragons are fully grown...

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I seem to go through phases of watching certain programmes, then forgeting about them. Come dine with me is a good example.

S

Saphire

I seem to go through phases of watching certain programmes, then forgeting about them. Come dine with me is a good example.
Snap....I watched every episode of this a few years ago, haven't seen it for ages, though I noticed the other day it is still going.

C

CrazyCatLady

'Game of Thrones'. Who is the target audience for this show? It feels like it was written by a schoolboy. Unnecessary swearing, gratuitous sex. I don't know why I keep watching this on catch-up, but I've given it so much of my time, I feel I've got to see it through to the end. :rolleyes: I'm told it gets better when the dragons are fully grown...
It does, I promise! If you have a heart, you will end up adoring The Hound and I can guarantee a cry of surprise at finding out how Hodor got his name.
Hang in there! Series 2 makes you wonder why you are still watching it, but by mid Series 3, you'll get it!

C

CrazyCatLady

Ancient Aliens.
Do I believe that alien DNA contributed to the evolution of man? Yes, yes I do, but are humans repressed demi-gods? No and yet I can't stop watching them attempt to prove we are!

Back