What the actual f.uck?

What kind of useless ignoramus would believe that blowing a hairdryer up a nose would kill a virus?

• Clear evidence that power/money rots the brain and common sense.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A full on murdering fuckbag.

• Why was this bowl of faecal custard, our f.ucking prime minister for 3 years?

• A cretin that wanted to come up with a 'dead cat' to distract from Covid.

• Jail the c.unt. He murdered 100000s and has harmed 100000s more.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Lost. For. Words.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Have I somehow missed 5 months and it's actually April Fools?

• Blowing a hairdryer up your nose?! Jesus f.ucking christ.

• Trump: “Drinking bleach cures Covid” Johnson: “Hold my beer”

• No wonder this country is f.ucking b.uggered.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Boris Johnson asked the U.K.’s most senior scientist and medical professional if it was possible to use a hairdryer to kill coronavirus, after watching a YouTube clip claiming you can, his former top aide Dominic Cummings claimed Wednesday.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This is Eton College. It charges nearly £50k per year and enjoys a lovely charitable tax break of 80%. Boris Johnson is a former pupil. The Boris Johnson, who, as PM, thought blowing a hairdryer up your nostril would cure covid.
1698934207175.png

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
This is Eton College. It charges nearly £50k per year and enjoys a lovely charitable tax break of 80%. Boris Johnson is a former pupil. The Boris Johnson, who, as PM, thought blowing a hairdryer up your nostril would cure covid.
View attachment 14039
What you have to realise is, to do well at these establishments, you need to be bright before you even go there. I.E in the Genes. The Johnsons are not the brightest of people.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
To be fair, he did ask if a "Special Hair Dryer" could be used after seeing it in a video.

Still fecking brainless, but accurate.

What baffles me is the whole of government was relying on opinion polls to dictate what they should do.
Like Joe public knew anything.

Perhaps they should have stuck to the pandemic plan that had existed for decades and simply shielded the most vulnerable rather than locking the whole country down, creating billions of pounds of national debt and creating the inflatory mess we have today.

Not as though Labour were any better, they were calling for lockdowns before the Tories.

Stupid, the lot of them.

Back