what do you do?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
You are siting across from someone at a restaurant table. Nothing too over the top , nothing flash just a small out of the way sort of place quiet, a few tables, just me and you [ me meaning you]....Youre date is the person of your dreams, [ be it man woman or beast, yers beast, you just dont know nowadays]..some peopletake their pets to lunch nothing wrong with that is there? ..anyway,like i was saying, so rudley interupted...everything you want the person of your dreams.

He/se cocker poo with a pink rose tucked under collar [whatever] leans over just as you are about to start pudding and says:

"Lets get married, I know its our first date but weve made it to dessert havent we and look no arguing is there?

WHAT DO YOU DO???????

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
You are siting across from someone at a restaurant table. Nothing too over the top , nothing flash just a small out of the way sort of place quiet, a few tables, just me and you [ me meaning you]....Youre date is the person of your dreams, [ be it man woman or beast, yers beast, you just dont know nowadays]..some peopletake their pets to lunch nothing wrong with that is there? ..anyway,like i was saying, so rudley interupted...everything you want the person of your dreams.

He/se cocker poo with a pink rose tucked under collar [whatever] leans over just as you are about to start pudding and says:

"Lets get married, I know its our first date but weve made it to dessert havent we and look no arguing is there?

WHAT DO YOU DO???????
Demand a refund from my brain transplant surgeon, that's what! :eek:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Depends.

One of my best friends when I was growing up, she was my first kiss.
We never dated, although we did go out together it was always with others, they were never dates.

After the 10 years we had been the best of friends, if we had gone out on a date and she asked I would have said "Yes".
Because if she asked I would know she meant it, yet I never asked her out once on a date.

Stupid I was.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A first date? I'm assuming it's someone you've met for the very first time. Someone you don't actually know. And then they ask you for your hand in marriage during dessert? That would feel off to me. Trust isn't something that suddenly occurs overnight or in a few hours. It's something that develops over time. Friendships or relationships develop over years of shared experiences and personal moments.
But perhaps I'm just a cynical person in general. It takes a lot for me to open up to someone about my own personal experiences. In this case, i would assume the person has an ulterior motive.

Back