Webcams Broken

DiverJak

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Don't think webcams are working. When you click on a cam it's just black and not broadcasting.

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The person who has a camera icon next to their name has to accept your invitation to view their webcam. If they do not, all you will see is a black screen. It is up to their discretion who they allow to view their webcam.

DiverJak

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi elwood :) Thanks for your reply.

Their camera was on public, I have also tested it by trying to view my own camera and having the same problem. Users have also said to me that my camera is black. I have tested it on other sites, used different browsers and even a different device. When I open my cam I can see myself, but not my camera feed if I click on it.

I think there is a problem :D

DiverJak

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The person who has a camera icon next to their name has to accept your invitation to view their webcam. If they do not, all you will see is a black screen. It is up to their discretion who they allow to view their webcam.

I am happy to test with you guys if it helps :D

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi elwood :) Thanks for your reply.

Their camera was on public, I have also tested it by trying to view my own camera and having the same problem. Users have also said to me that my camera is black. I have tested it on other sites, used different browsers and even a different device. When I open my cam I can see myself, but not my camera feed if I click on it.

I think there is a problem :D
The web cam function is not currently working - this has now been reported to the site developer

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The site developer has now reported that the cam feature is working again

Back