We ask you: what are you already furious with the new government for not fixing?

Kev45

Devils advocate? Contrarian ego strokers.
Reaction score
STARMER’S Labour have been in power for almost a week, and yet Britain still suffers from myriad problems. Which one has lost him your vote?

Mary Fisher, foster parent:
He promised me change. But when I parked up at the precinct yesterday, I had none and had to go to the newsagent to break a tenner.

Oliver O’Connor, digital archivist: I can’t believe he’s wasted all that Rwanda money. Couldn’t we get our £290m in vouchers, then use them to send true patriots on mandatory Kigala mini-breaks?

Steve Malley, climbing instructor: Have the boats stopped? I haven’t checked. I’m not near the coast.

Lauren Hewitt, funeral director: All those big promises and there’s still Tories left. When will they learn they’re like cockroaches? Halfway eradicated’s no good. Finish the job.

Roy Hobbs, forest ranger: I put my back out digging the lawn on Sunday. Where was Keir Starmer then?

Fonfused-Cred, unemployed sausage maker. Starmer hasn't sorted out 2 trillion debt and 20 billion black hole in public finances, I won't be voting for him again in 2029.

C

Confused_Fred

From the start they wont "fix" anything, just cut and blame the Tories :rolleyes:

If you voted labour........ your in for a real shock :D

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
STARMER’S Labour have been in power for almost a week, and yet Britain still suffers from myriad problems. Which one has lost him your vote?

Mary Fisher, foster parent:
He promised me change. But when I parked up at the precinct yesterday, I had none and had to go to the newsagent to break a tenner.

Oliver O’Connor, digital archivist: I can’t believe he’s wasted all that Rwanda money. Couldn’t we get our £290m in vouchers, then use them to send true patriots on mandatory Kigala mini-breaks?

Steve Malley, climbing instructor: Have the boats stopped? I haven’t checked. I’m not near the coast.

Lauren Hewitt, funeral director: All those big promises and there’s still Tories left. When will they learn they’re like cockroaches? Halfway eradicated’s no good. Finish the job.

Roy Hobbs, forest ranger: I put my back out digging the lawn on Sunday. Where was Keir Starmer then?

Fonfused-Cred, unemployed sausage maker. Starmer hasn't sorted out 2 trillion debt and 20 billion black hole in public finances, I won't be voting for him again in 2029.

the last point!!
laughing-smiley-emoji.gif

Back