War

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What do we know! I know the stories from my parents and I know too they didn't tell all!
My Polish Aunt Josepha never spoke about it, my father told me that her family was killed by Germans in front of her house and she had to watch.
Than she met my oldest uncle from my fathers site where also she was forced to work like my uncle.
My father met my mother later after the war because my mother had to come to live in Delft because Rotterdam was bombed.
War hits you when it is put in your face! You have to run for your life and changing everything.. For EVER!

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
What do we know! I know the stories from my parents and I know too they didn't tell all!
My Polish Aunt Josepha never spoke about it, my father told me that her family was killed by Germans in front of her house and she had to watch.
Than she met my oldest uncle from my fathers site where also she was forced to work like my uncle.
My father met my mother later after the war because my mother had to come to live in Delft because Rotterdam was bombed.
War hits you when it is put in your face! You have to run for your life and changing everything.. For EVER!
War changes people. It does. But the changes often reap rewards. Stay Strong. ;)

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
War changes people. It does. But the changes often reap rewards. Stay Strong. ;)
Yes it changes us, I am not really glad.. But it's good my parents are not have had to experience the covid and this war

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Or an Earth Quake.. Storm But war can be controlled, it's people doing it! The Weather we can't control!

Back