Delete this thread please

Will there be a war between the United States and her allies and the People's Republic of China ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why cant I vote both Yes and no.
Economic war, Information war, Propaganda war and Proxy wars will be rife, however an all out military conflict, probably not.
The USA has the capacity, when pushed, to out produce any other nation on earth, still has supplies of many rare earth minerals untapped and a strong foothold in many areas it would need as Forward Operating Bases.
However, would public opinion allow it?
Especially seeing how badly Afghanistan went.

Although I think the chaos was controlled and deliberate, any asshat with half an interest in Geo-Politics knew the Afghani army wouldn't fight.

Now we are dragging Australia into a global arms race, the major worry I have is an Anglo-Allience using NATO as a trap.
The EU is hell bent on and EU Defence Force, which is for anything but defence, it will be heading into the Sahel as soon as it can.
I mean there cant be many fighting age men in the Sahel left after they have all migrated into Europe and here.
Should be an open door to all those rare minerals there.
Add to that, the EU needs Nato right now, they are spending less than the 2% GDP they should be, the German Armed forces are a mess, they still cant decide what vehicles and aircraft they want after years of debating.

So if the Anglo-Sphere goes it alone?
Yes we have the USA, Canada, Australia and its satellite countries, but is that enough?

This new treaty we have signed between the US, us and our Aussie friends has certainly upset both the EU and France.

Russia isnt in the frame right now though.

We have enough fecking problems with the EU not clearing Nordstream 2, it's built, ready to use, but the EU is scared shitless the US will sanction them for opening it.
So when your gas bills go up soon, you can blame the USA and the EU's geo-political f*ckery for it.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
No. Why? Money. China isn't going to go to war with countries who they do business with and profit off. Although, China's economy has taken a major hit, and they are reverting to social credit scores in terms of their citizens currency.

Back