Vape/E-cigarettes

HannahGabbana

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My 15 year old brother is selling vape and my mother is allowing it
As far as I'm aware , it's illegal for under 18s to sell it
What are the consequences if he got caught ?

B

Bad_Influence

Locked up. Hung, drawn and quartered. His soul offered to the devil. Then ultimately given a position on Labour’s front bench.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Locked up. Hung, drawn and quartered. His soul offered to the devil. Then ultimately given a position on Labour’s front bench.

LMAO, yeah they never did like the tobacco companies.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As far as i know, they come under the same laws as smoking. Apparently if you sell vapes to anyone under the age of 18 it's a £2.500 fine, with is half of what you would get if you sold alcohol to someone under age. Any dangerous weapons, or what could do harm to others, could mean jail time.

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What's all the hype about 'vapes'?
Do they taste nice?
I've never tried one, I suspect they're a bit like air fresheners and we all know ( or we should know) that they are very harmful to our health.
Still don't understand why they're legal tbh (air fresheners that is).
Same goes for deodorant sprays or any other insect /bug repellents (especially in cans - spray).
Basically people who want to give up smoking, and substitute it for vapes. Unfortunately some vapes have nicotine, which defeats the object of giving up, but there are some that don't have that. They used to advertise them as safe, but are nothing but the sort, and have actually caused severe burns in some cases that have gone wrong.

HarvestMouse

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Where is he sourcing the vape from? Go to the outlet that he gets it from, tell them that the boy is 15 and you will report them to trading standards if they continue to sell it to him.

D

Deadpool

Blah blah blah. Another post gone off topic. Hannah your brother sounds misguided, educate him. Then go slap the person up who is providing your brother with these items with your mother.
P.S Brother is unlikely to face any action.

HannahGabbana

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Where is he sourcing the vape from? Go to the outlet that he gets it from, tell them that the boy is 15 and you will report them to trading standards if they continue to sell it to him.
My mum is purchasing them for him online and he often goes on websites to purchase them using her card details
She's aware of it all and supports him
What can I say

Back