Two men caught having sex in Lidl car park bushes

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lidl shoppers in Wales were shocked when they spotted two men having sex in the car park's bushes. Anthony Rees, 56, and Quentin Jones were caught romping in the foliage by police who had received reports of exposure.

Officers had been called to the the supermarket, in Cowbridge Road West, in Cardiff, on August 1 last year. A sentencing hearing at Cardiff Crown Court on Wednesday (April 24) heard the police were directed to the bushes.

As they pulled up they could see a pair of legs in the air, with white trainers visible, and movement in the bushes. Sexual noises, including grunting and moaning, were also audible

I'm truly shocked by this :eek:

Who would call the police?

This wouldn't happen in Brighton, we're not a bunch of grasses down here :rolleyes:

It's the last time I will be taking my business to Lidi. From now on its going to be ASDA or Nothing. They have bigger and better bushes ;)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So silly.
Indecency laws are not "Gender" specific, you catch a man and a women, a man and a man, a women and a women or any other variation of whatever the feck people call themselves these day, with their genitalia out and having a romp in a public place.

It is illegal.

Have to chuckle.
I live in Blackpool, see so many bachelorette parties where they have a male stripper.
The things they do to those poor guys.

I have witnessed a guy run from a party because his dick hurt after they used it so much he ripped his foreskin.

Yet men are the bad guys lol

Billyliar

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Blimey who was on the hen party Mori, Edward scisscorhands? Ive caught it in my zip before, rubber knecking at a urinal

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Zippers always getting my hair :oops:

Back