trivia kicking why??

match

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Why is there flooding kicking on a quiz game you have to answer some questions with mult answers or you guess ie numbers /datesand may get it wrong first few times its so annoying !! its not like other chat rooms where some disrupt you need to answer multi times its a pain keep being kicked because you answer more questions in a row

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'm assuming you kept guessing and getting the wrong answer.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
If you answer questions correctly 'first time' you have less chance of being kicked. ;) :D

I often get 'kicked' because i talk to some of the chatters that go in there but i don't have a problem with it.

If it wasn't there the room could be flooded with text and make it very difficult to answer questions.

match

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You assume wrong ,,, my answers have been correct, there are multi questions which (correctly answered ) that sometimes kicked and some times not ? its not because im chatting im answering the questions (and correctly) im not the only one complaining , we cant all be correct every answer some are guesses no one is getting 100% its a quiz ! i answered 2 questions got kicked got back on answered the next question got kicked .. got kicked on that occasion 7 times in 4 minutes not through guessing or getting them wrong :/ i logged out and back in and it just kicked me (and other players) most the night ... its rubbish trying to play, spoils the game :( its kicking to often if it needs to be there it needs tweaking to help play the game whats the point of multi answers when it just kicks you for answering ?....

TheDalaiDrama

Scum of the Earth!
Reaction score
We're aware of it, but other things have been taking priority from Timmy. I'll remind him.

M

Maureenx

If you answer questions correctly 'first time' you have less chance of being kicked. ;) :D

I often get 'kicked' because i talk to some of the chatters that go in there but i don't have a problem with it.

If it wasn't there the room could be flooded with text and make it very difficult to answer questions.
Ooops - I hit the like key as I scrolled down

Back