Trigger Warning: Article by Sarah Vine

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Isn't it long past time vaginas were banned? By Sarah Vine

ukchatcunt.jpg

Hardworking decent men like Boris Johnson are easy prey for any woman with a vagina, as Angela Rayner’s slutty behaviour has proved. A word of sisterly advice, Ang, you’re no Sharon Stone, Michael Douglas more like it.

Which raises the question, is it time to ban vaginas? Let’s get these hateful reproductive organs out of public life, out of television and books, and out of our schools’ endless transgender lessons.

I propose that vaginas should be kept at home, only to be viewed by a woman’s husband, in the marital bed, on special occasions like his birthday or Christmas.

If a woman must venture out in public, they would wear special loose canvas jumpsuits, made especially baggy at the crotch to prevent even the slightest hint of pudenda.

Draconian? Perhaps. Necessary? Yes. How many more men must have their lives ruined before we act? Blameless, respectable family men like Boris Johnson, Wayne Rooney and Prince Andrew. All lured away from domestic contentedness by amoral hussies trading their vaginas like so much no-so-fresh fish.

Sure, the woke brigade will object. ‘This is really weird,’ they’ll say. ‘Misogynistic and not in any way practical.’ Their hysterical moaning proves how low this country has sunk. During the war our soldiers weren’t thinking about vaginas, in fact nothing was further from their minds. They made do with a cup of tea and bayonetting the odd Jerry.

The fact is, men are powerless in the face of vaginas. We need to wean our males off them with more wholesome activities, such as exercise, charity volunteering or running a local boy scout group.

Do I feel any guilt at suggesting we effectively imprison my own sex? No. I’m no misogynist. I hate everything equally, animal, vegetable or mineral. I’d like it if squirrels had their tails amputated. That’d stop the smug little freeloaders looking so bloody cheerful.

via ~ DailyFanny

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

Racist grandpa branches out into sexism.​

A RACIST grandfather has added casual misogyny to his repertoire, family members have confirmed.

72-year-old Call Me X was explaining that beneath every ‘burkin’ there could be a suicide bomber when he abruptly added that women could never be engineers or inventors because of their ‘smaller, calmer brains’.

He said: “I don’t know why everyone was so surprised. Just because I’m getting on a bit doesn’t mean I can’t try new things.

“I’ve always been strong on the old xenophobic diatribes but post-Brexit they’re not getting the reactions they used to so I thought I’d try my hand at a bit of this sexism. It’s very big on the internet.

“You have more time when you’re retired, so I’ve been practicing my chauvinism with Sid up the allotment and I reckon we can’t have a woman home secretary because their monthly time makes them emotional. How’s that?”

Granddaughter Laura Hobbs said: “He called me a vulgar sexist name when I was making the tea. I said ‘Grandad!’ and he sheepishly said he was still feeling his way into sexism, and apologised stating this sexism malarky isn't as easy as it sounds on the internet. ”

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Isn't it long past time vaginas were banned? By Sarah Vine

View attachment 9509

Hardworking decent men like Boris Johnson are easy prey for any woman with a vagina, as Angela Rayner’s slutty behaviour has proved. A word of sisterly advice, Ang, you’re no Sharon Stone, Michael Douglas more like it.

Which raises the question, is it time to ban vaginas? Let’s get these hateful reproductive organs out of public life, out of television and books, and out of our schools’ endless transgender lessons.

I propose that vaginas should be kept at home, only to be viewed by a woman’s husband, in the marital bed, on special occasions like his birthday or Christmas.

If a woman must venture out in public, they would wear special loose canvas jumpsuits, made especially baggy at the crotch to prevent even the slightest hint of pudenda.

Draconian? Perhaps. Necessary? Yes. How many more men must have their lives ruined before we act? Blameless, respectable family men like Boris Johnson, Wayne Rooney and Prince Andrew. All lured away from domestic contentedness by amoral hussies trading their vaginas like so much no-so-fresh fish.

Sure, the woke brigade will object. ‘This is really weird,’ they’ll say. ‘Misogynistic and not in any way practical.’ Their hysterical moaning proves how low this country has sunk. During the war our soldiers weren’t thinking about vaginas, in fact nothing was further from their minds. They made do with a cup of tea and bayonetting the odd Jerry.

The fact is, men are powerless in the face of vaginas. We need to wean our males off them with more wholesome activities, such as exercise, charity volunteering or running a local boy scout group.

Do I feel any guilt at suggesting we effectively imprison my own sex? No. I’m no misogynist. I hate everything equally, animal, vegetable or mineral. I’d like it if squirrels had their tails amputated. That’d stop the smug little freeloaders looking so bloody cheerful.

via ~ DailyFanny

Not wishing to get slaughtered ( but i will ! ) in my opinion the Female sex organs isn`t exactly the "prettiest" part of her anatomy . Some even have different sizes ,which i never knew until recently but if best to keep them covered by keeping legs closed or wearing knickers .:) Now you can bash me !I just don`t show me any of the vagina open ,just had some food and a drink thanks .

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Some fannies are shaped like Donna kebabs...:D

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
At my age (57). Most of the women in my bracket are Grey haired, Not so bad up top... It's the Grey hairs BELOW that put me off..

Just about to have a munch...then a mass of Grey...Like you are in an enchanted forrest. .:D

Back