Tory voter insisting ‘Not All Tories’ still strangely keen to blame all Muslims for terrorism.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
After yet ANOTHER Tory MP was arrested on suspicion of sexual offences, one Tory voter has felt compelled to insist ‘not all Tories’ are a danger to women, despite a lengthy history of blaming ‘all Muslims’ in the aftermath of terrorist attacks.

As news broke of a 50-something Tory MP being arrested for sexual offences dating back to between 2002 and 2009, Tory supporter Dave Pile, aged 59, has strangely taken the news quite personally.

He told us, “If this is true, then it’s awful what happened here, but we have to remember that not all Tories commit sexual offences against other people, and it’s really unfair to tarnish us all with the same brush. That’s not how we stay safe.

“Just because a few Tories have done truly awful things, doesn’t mean the rest of us are bad, or are going to do bad things in the future. In fact, the vast majority of Tories are absolutely no threat to you whatsoever, and certainly not planning to sexually assault anyone. And that includes me.”

However, a quick look at his social media history showed that after the 2017 London Bridge terrorist attack, he wrote, “It’s tragic what has happened at London Bridge, but we have to remember that it’s always Muslims doing this, and it’s actually perfectly logical to tarnish them all with the same brush. It’s how we stay safe.”

“A few Muslims doing bad things obviously means it’s safer to assume the rest of them are bad or are going to do bad things. In fact, the vast majority of them are probably terrorists busy planning terrorist atrocities. Including the ones who live next door and whose children play with my own grandchildren.”

Back