Tory fans already excitedly

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
FANS of the Conservative party are already speculating as to how they will top the last two weekends’ big old fvck-ups next weekend.

pig head tory.jpg

Following Johnson and Sunak’s self-isolation U-turn a week last Sunday and Sajid Javid’s cowering-from-Covid U-turn yesterday, keen Tory watchers are coming up with outlandish ways for the party to be even more cravenly hypocritical.

Joe Turner of Stafford said: “Can they get a third week out of Javid getting Covid? Or is it time for a different cabinet member to treat the public with utter contempt?

“It really is so exciting every Friday, going to sleep not knowing what’s going to happen over the next couple of days but knowing it’ll be massively offensive to the electorate.

“Remember when Hancock wasn’t resigning? Fantastic weekend. At the time it felt like a one-off but they’ve just kept building and building from there. It now doesn’t feel like a Saturday if I’m not howling with rage at a deceitful government bastard’s lies.

“My fan theory is that Boris and Carrie will be jetting off to Mustique, but there are great ones online about Gove’s SPAD boyfriend and Liz Truss ripping the NHS off for millions by supplying dodgy PPE. Can’t wait to find out.”

A Downing Street spokesman said: “Other governments take the weekend off. Not us. We spend it mocking petty Covid rules then getting caught and insincerely apologising.”

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Look here Mr! you posted a 'satirical' piece by a Scottish historian, as an example of some kind of 'medical fact' thingy.

A bloody historian. FHS

I know which one of us needs therapy!

And it ain't me. Na na na na-na.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
and what do you mean 'It wasn't satire'?

really!?!

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
The Scottish historian who is claiming lockdown is the WORST mistake in world history?

Worse than the more recent 2 world wars.
Worse than the holocaust.

Worse than the fall of the Roman Empire.

Worse than Take That splitting up the first time?

The same historian who claims lockdown is 'failed state' territory and that the British economy will collapse.

As economic forecasters (experts) predict the British economy will grow at the fastest rate for 70 years as consumers spend the Covid stash they saved up during the lockdown.

The conspiracy theory brigade is just stupid. Deaths have plummeted they squeal indignantly.

No sh** Sherlock the vast majority of vulnerable people have been vaccinated.

It is endless with them as they spew ever increasingly ludicrous conspiracy theories.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You are so right @SamBally. All of it, everything you posted, is right.

Those never ending conspiracies, the cherry picking, the 'using a historian' as fact, using some far right website as evidence. The way he has to show how 'manly' he is by not wearing a mask, but not realising this shows only how insecure he feels because 'face nappies' aren't Heman enough for him. Its all about his self esteem, his ego, his rights, his thoughts, his beliefs, and not once, in all of it, does he stop to think ''I could be wrong', or stop to think why he needs to believe those with no recognised background in science and medical health. Why does he need to believe another conspiracy theorist, antimasker/antivaxxer/ a historian, or a film star or a musician or SpongeBob, or any other of the unqualified nutcases he has to grasp onto? Why not believe in science, and the medical professionals who are telling him the exact opposite to his skewered beliefs. I'm speechless at the ignorance, at the undeniable nonsense he and other conspiracy theorists, antimaskers, Covidiots, antivaxxers are spouting to anyone with a need to feel safe but who don't have the ability to decide what is pseudo/fake and what isn't. People like @Bad_Influence are beyond harmful. They are a cult. A dangerous, dangerous cult. (cult is spelt wrong btw!)

SamBally

Reaction score
I agree with every word, TwoWhales.

To compare lockdown to domestic abuse demonstrates the rancid depths these men are prepared to stoop. Privileged middle-class white males who belittle the real victims of domestic abuse, the three women savagely murdered every week by their partners, and the hundreds of thousands of victims each year who these same men did not give a toss about prior to lockdown.

The non-scientifc emotive bullshit they spew is just nauseating now.

SamBally

Reaction score
"The more people believe in conspiracy theories, the worse they perform on critical thinking tests, a new study has confirmed.

This doesn’t mean that conspiracy theorists are necessarily lacking intelligence, but rather that they lack the skills to objectively analyze and evaluate a situation.

The good news is that people can be taught these skills, and to an extent be brought in from the dark side – but of course, it’s complicated..."

Ego and personality tend to resist a change in thinking.​

As explained by Anthony Lantian, an associate professor of psychology at the Paris Nanterre University and a co-author of the new study: “Conspiracy theories refer to attempts to explain the ultimate cause of an important event (social, political, climatic, etc.) by accusing a hidden coalition of perceived malicious and powerful people or organizations of having secretly planned and implemented these events.”

SamBally

Reaction score
"The son of a nurse turned anti-vaxxer struck off for using her position to spread 'distorted propaganda' about Covid and 5G today said he believes she is beyond help, risking lives and declared: 'What she's doing is very dangerous. This is her five minutes of fame'.

Sebastian Shemirani, 21, is estranged from his conspiracy theorist mother Kate, 54, who says his criticism of her shows he is now part of a 'global plot' orchestrated by the CIA she believes will wipe out half the UK's population in the next five years.

Mrs Shemirani, 54, who qualified as a nurse 35 years ago, is being investigated by police saying medics were like Nazi doctors complicit in genocide and should face 'Nuremberg trials', said vaccination teams should be renamed 'death squads' and referred to the NHS as the 'new Auschwitz' during a rally with Piers Corbyn on Saturday.

In a text to Seb she wrote: 'You need to listen to me. You and your sister are going to die. The CIA has a plot and half the Uk's population is going to be killed within five years'.

Sebastian said his childhood was made a misery because of his mother's obsession with conspiracy theories, which terrified him into thinking the end of the world is coming. He said: 'It was hell'."

SamBally

Reaction score
Mother-of-four Kate Shemirani, a former nurse of 35 years, is adamant coronavirus is a hoax and claimed its symptoms are linked to the roll-out of 5G.

She has argued the vaccine is a political tool to gain access to and change people's DNA, has likened lockdown to the Holocaust and insisted dancing NHS nurses will 'stand trial for genocide'.

She wrote: 'Murder. Genocide. The NHS is the new Auschwitz.'

She is a headliner at anti-lockdown rallies, having joined conspiracy theorists David Icke and Piers Corbyn at a protest in August.

She directed yobs to confront riot police whom she branded 'dirty dogs' and mocked for wearing face masks at a rally in September.

Her son Sebastian, 21, said he is concerned about the impact his mother's claims could have on public health and branded her 'dangerous' and an 'attention-seeker'.

Miss Shemirani has been suspended for 18 months to avoid the risk of harm to the public.

The Nursing and Midwifery Council is investigating her statements linking coronavirus vaccines to 5G mobile phone technology.

Miss Shemirani said nurses who made accusations against her did so because they were overweight and jealous. She added: 'We all know what women can be like.'

She has reportedly resigned as a registered nurse.

No, it's not 'satire'

LOL!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Having to apologise for using the word 'cower', you really do have to watch what you say these days. :rolleyes:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Having to apologise for using the word 'cower', you really do have to watch what you say these days. :rolleyes:

Don't worry babes, its been overshadowed by the Trafalgar Square speech "At the Nuremberg trials, the doctors and nurses stood trial and they hung."

B

Bad_Influence

"The son of a nurse turned anti-vaxxer struck off for using her position to spread 'distorted propaganda' about Covid and 5G today said he believes she is beyond help, risking lives and declared: 'What she's doing is very dangerous. This is her five minutes of fame'.

Sebastian Shemirani, 21, is estranged from his conspiracy theorist mother Kate, 54, who says his criticism of her shows he is now part of a 'global plot' orchestrated by the CIA she believes will wipe out half the UK's population in the next five years.

Mrs Shemirani, 54, who qualified as a nurse 35 years ago, is being investigated by police saying medics were like Nazi doctors complicit in genocide and should face 'Nuremberg trials', said vaccination teams should be renamed 'death squads' and referred to the NHS as the 'new Auschwitz' during a rally with Piers Corbyn on Saturday.

In a text to Seb she wrote: 'You need to listen to me. You and your sister are going to die. The CIA has a plot and half the Uk's population is going to be killed within five years'.

Sebastian said his childhood was made a misery because of his mother's obsession with conspiracy theories, which terrified him into thinking the end of the world is coming. He said: 'It was hell'."
I quite agree, she is a nutter. He is a nutter. Not argument from here.
Many are saying it was a massive own goal having her speak in London, especially having your mate David Icke and Piers Corbyn there too.

It does make me chuckle though that you call what happened on Saturday “a rally” as though it was small and meaningless.

It wasn’t an anti-vax protest. It wasn’t an anti- lockdown protest, although that’s what it was planned to be until most lockdown measures were removed. Of course the media won’t tell you that, they just run with old news, that’s if they report it at all.

What Saturday was, was an anti vaccine-pass protest. One of over 110, in 40 countries. That’s not a ‘theory’, that’s a fact.

Ask France how they feel.
Ask Greece
Ask yourself how you feel about a society that allows you to go to university ONLY if you’ve been double jabbed.

Now, I honestly don’t care what you rant at me, it’s just the rambling of a left wing oddball in my view, neither will you stop me having, and sharing my opinion.
I with say this though, I have never visited a FAR RIGHT website, though I’m sure you claim GBNews is FAR RIGHT, pmsl.
And that’s very rich coming from yourself anyway, when your little pet Whale follows you around like a lost puppy, posting copy/paste nonsense from the DailyMash.

Anyway, I’ll be giving you something to play with in the next day or two, I’m sure you will have your fun trying to discredit it. Good luck.

B

Bad_Influence

I see you have reverted to type. I can only assume Sam wrote your little rant above. There’s no way you had an opinion of your own.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@SamBally, hello lover, any chance you could run me up a reply to a 'paranoid conspiracy theory lunatic'?

Just the usual old stuff will do.

Thanks ever so. Appreciate it as much as the last ones you did for me.

XXX

Back