It was touch and Gogh.

Ear, ear!

Donald Duck, profile pic.
1720950831319.png

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If only the media and Maga c.unts would scream and shout this loudly when it’s a third grade classroom instead of an nicked ear.

C

Confused_Fred

This is really bad taste. People died. No matter what you think of Trump, you should feel something for those who turn up and got shot.
Or is it a case that the "little people" don't mater ?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Anyway, it's good news for Don the Con.

His emotional support racist is on the way.

1721040069588.png

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sick.
Someone died, 2 people injured and the first attempt at political assassination since Reagen over 40 years ago.
Will you be so happy in 4 years when someone other than Trump might have to face a bullet because its ok to target someone who has a "Bullseye" painted on them.
Pathetic.

Kev45

Dance with me in the rain, there is only us.
Reaction score
Did someone say 'false flag'?

Do you see what the resident firearms expert wrote on the 'President Trump' thread?

Apparently, according to our resident expert, it is NOT Secret Service sniper policy to shoot an unidentified suspect hiding on a roof 150 yards away, with an automatic weapon, aimed directly at the President of the USA.

Instead, according to our expert, it is policy to fire a warning shot to distract the gunman while they get the President to safety.

In a country where law enforcement shoot unarmed teenagers in the back for running away.

It won't be long before he tells us about his career in the American Secret Service, right?

:D

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do you see what the resident firearms expert wrote on the 'President Trump' thread?

Apparently, according to our resident expert, it is NOT Secret Service sniper policy to shoot an unidentified suspect hiding on a roof 150 yards away, with an automatic weapon, aimed directly at the President of the USA.

Instead, according to our expert, it is policy to fire a warning shot to distract the gunman while they get the President to safety.

In a country where law enforcement shoot unarmed teenagers in the back for running away.

It won't be long before he tells us about his career in the American Secret Service, right?

:D

Absolutely correct!

Plus, what a creepy c.unt you have to be to use the death of an innocent victim to try and 'have a go' at someone you don't know or agree with on a chat forum message board. But typical of its ilk!

The only areas it is an expert in is alcohol addiction, its own low self esteem and lying.

Kev45

Reaction score
Plus, what a creepy c.unt you have to be to use the death of an innocent victim to try and 'have a go' at someone you don't know or agree with on a chat forum message board. But typical of its ilk!

And exactly the same pair of cockalorums who post a good chunk of negative posts about the most vulnerable in our society on a fairly frequent basis on this forum. Whether it be about the sick and disabled, benefit claimants, single mothers, or asylum seekers and economic migrants, etc.

Secret service policy is never to open fire first, so thats standard...

Secret Service snipers engaged him within 3 seconds of him opening fire, they could have dropped a bullet near him before he started to fire.

What the bejesus does this gibberish even mean?

“Commander, I have the shooter in my sight, he is taking aim, I am taking the headshot.”

“Do not kill the shooter agent 51, fire a distracting shot first.”

“Sir, Sir, the President is dead.”

“Take the headshot agent 51 you bloody fool, are you stupid?” :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I take it, as usual you did not read what I said.
All the information I gave is open and simple to look up.

In fact it is quoted in several news articles.

So silly.

Kev45

Reaction score
This one lives in a fantasy world.

Makes a preposterous claim, and then says “look it up”.

In his fantasy world, Secret Service snipers wait for an armed assailant on a roof to shoot at an ex President before they retaliate.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Kev, hate to say it, but they do have a no shoot first directive.
Intent is not a crime, action is.

Kev45

Reaction score
Lives in an online dream world, and with NO evidence, of course.

A dream world where the President gets killed by an armed assassin because there is an imaginary “no shoot first” directive.

An American police officer would shoot you stone-cold dead if you pulled a gun.

But of course, the world's most powerful man (or woman) has to take a hit to the head before any action can be taken.

Back