Thread Posting

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
I mean come on really think about that, just for a second, you there,sitting on your nice comfortabil chair, reading these words. These words that I myself with the help of no one else has decided all by myself to writed. Yerss writeded.

Ok to the point of why this is in existence, Go on then get a thread, if you don't have one, don't worry, you can pull one of a your clothes, plenty there.
Take this , that thread, I say that because I'm talking about YOUR thread see, otherwise wouldn't make sense would it. Think about that too.

Anyway, Just Get fruckin thread and try posting it, go on see what happens , nothing that's what. The recipient wont even realise there's is a thread there. It will be lost amongst the other junk mail and letters on door mat wont it. Post thread indeed. huh! Better off posting poo. As dispicibibil as an act is it at least that would get noticed

TheBabayaga

Reaction score

Between Bad_Influence & Speiros spamming the boards with endless mind numbing crap its hard to get a word in :rolleyes:

Yerss I agree, should be well thowut out intelligent sophisticated litteraturic works of art like above only allowed!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
One man's trolling is another man's reviving interesting threads, I'm leaning towards the latter.
As for Bad - cut him some slack. While he was banging on about the dangers of the vaccine I was moving with the herd, getting both jabs and the
booster, then I saw the light. No doubt they will soon be contacting me to get a fourth jab, well they can rack off!

Magpie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
One man's trolling is another man's reviving interesting threads, I'm leaning towards the latter.
As for Bad - cut him some slack. While he was banging on about the dangers of the vaccine I was moving with the herd, getting both jabs and the
booster, then I saw the light. No doubt they will soon be contacting me to get a fourth jab, well they can rack off!
Really... I'm getting my fourth jab in my left testicle if you don't want your jab I'll take it, I'll have a veritable pin cushion thing going on down there and when it swells up to the size of a beach ball I'm gonna start my own youtube channel and rake in the coin, then you'll all be jealous.

S

Speiros

Between Bad_Influence & Speiros spamming the boards with endless mind numbing crap its hard to get a word in :rolleyes:

I'd like to say, "I apologise from the bottom of my heart"...but I'm just not sorry. Sorry.

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Ive seen Bad take an enormous amount of flack on here, much of it has absolutely nothing specifically with the points he was raising either, which really says it all. They couldnt argue or discuss his points so theyd just rope in an unrelated topic or tried to fall out with him on a personal basis which is the usual "goto" behaviour and then they convince themselves either publicly or in the cold light of day that they were in the right for attacking him ...........until they are lying in bed alone on a night and its just their thoughts and they have to answer to the little voice of their conscience that that comes calling to remind them theyve been a cvnt to him for little or no reason other than to protect their own ego

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well said.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
What in Tarnations is gowwn owwn ? ..Tarnations!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Really... I'm getting my fourth jab in my left testicle if you don't want your jab I'll take it, I'll have a veritable pin cushion thing going on down there and when it swells up to the size of a beach ball I'm gonna start my own youtube channel and rake in the coin, then you'll all be jealous.
You'll end up with rocks the size of Gibraltar! :D

Back