Thots n' preyurs, thots n' f.ucking preyurs!!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Leeanderthal has been suspended

LOL + LOL + hahahaha + lol

with an added squirt of frotflmao, topped with warm slices of teeheehee and extra ripe LOL's

1708802693778.png

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
It is rather sinister that 30p was suspended by the Tory chief whip Simon Hart only for refusing to apologize rather than the actual comments, but not surprising in the least from this shower of sh/it.

The whip should have been removed permanently and no ifs or buts.

The Tories have a long track record for this kind of politicized Islamophobia, and this is just the latest example. Nus Ghani the former transport minister was sacked in 2020 after being accused of "Muslimness" by a fellow MP. Sunak took no action, following a so-called "inquiry", claiming "in the absence of clear evidence (the evidence the inquiry ignored), it would not be right to take further action."

Apparently Nigel Farage, the Reform Honorary President, is now trying to woo 30p to join Reform.

I don't believe the scenario is going to benefit Labour in the long term, although it will in the short term for sure, but Labour were always going to win the election later this year. It was just a case of by how many seats and I believe Reform (born of UKIP) and who have said they will contest every seat, may well help Labour win a sizeable majority if Reform match recent results in by-elections.

The problem for me is, Rachel "iron fist" Reeves has committed to at least five more years of ideological austerity and ruled out any initiatives to give the economy a real boost, or has watered down previous "pledges". If the economy doesn't grow, or grow fast enough, then Labour are royally f@cked and this isn't 1997 when Blair inherited a growing economy (4.4%).

This will again lead to a big problem in the UK and, which emerged in large parts of Europe and the USA over the past 20 years or so, the continuing rise of right-wing populist politicians/parties. The average voter in the UK (and everywhere else) is sick to the back teeth with permanent ideological austerity and the stench of our corrupt FPTP political system, and where a vote share of 30–40 ish %, a minority, dictates who govern or not.

The Tories, who reorganize much more quickly than Labour, will chase Reform further to the right, if Reform are successful in terms of vote % and Labour will then proceed to chase the Tories further to the right, and it will not end well. And both main parties will claim the electorate rejected progressive left wing policies in 2019, and with no electoral reform on the agenda, and no real change, exactly the same political merry-go-round will continue.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Kevs right.
We have a 2 party state where they are both not looking to the voters, but to the money which backs their campaigns.

It's sad to see.

The left used to be in support of the common man, the right, support for the business ventures.

What have we become?
Two Parties who have no real belief in the will of the people.

We are a great nation, one full of idea's, prospects and acceptance.
I find it so sad that it took an American to make this idea plain to my circle of friends.

Timestamped point of a great interview.

Back