This might work?

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
On the suggestion that smokers are far less likely to contact Coronavirus, as promulgated by no less an expert than David Hockney, a well known research centre is to evaluate the claim.
Volunteers are issued with nicotine patches.
Good luck with that.
Then there is the new theory that black people are more prone to Coronavirus because they have er,,,black skin. This is said to minimise the benefits of the vitamins gained from sunlight.
Then there are facemasks, those soggy paper ones that people fiddle with in the supermarket queue. Quite ridiculous and.. dangerous.
And finally, from the president of the USA...Dettol. A popular disinfectant, which he feels should be injected in those suffering from Covid 19.
I say...him first!

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
I have never heard of Dettol

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
On the suggestion that smokers are far less likely to contact Coronavirus, as promulgated by no less an expert than David Hockney, a well known research centre is to evaluate the claim.
Volunteers are issued with nicotine patches.
Good luck with that.
Then there is the new theory that black people are more prone to Coronavirus because they have er,,,black skin. This is said to minimise the benefits of the vitamins gained from sunlight.
Then there are facemasks, those soggy paper ones that people fiddle with in the supermarket queue. Quite ridiculous and.. dangerous.
And finally, from the president of the USA...Dettol. A popular disinfectant, which he feels should be injected in those suffering from Covid 19.
I say...him first!
As far as that goes Chemotherapy can be considered a "disinfectant"

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I like a few drops of Dettol in my bath , It smells so clean.

I have not noticed any side effects.

xxwhite_dovexx

Reaction score
Think Lysol! It's nice and smelly.
Love Lysol !! use it on floors and it does smell great ! lol
Trump explained that what he said was a joke but not too funny in such a serious situation, right. ?

T

Tandy

i think its call cluching at staws, ok this virus seems to kill some people quick like no bother, so people dont even know.. If your worried stay away from people (least one that cant vouch for thier health) and avoid touching face and wash hands. If you can do this well then you can go out, shop, do what you likeand be safe. But and this is a big BUTm the ecconomic fallout is going to really **** with you life. Brave new world babys!

B

Bad_Influence

Let the virus do its thing... we can't beat nature ffs. Ok so a few old folk push up daisies... deal with it ffs

T

Tandy

yeah nature doing its thingt but stopping the world doing its just in time fuckup ahd royally fucked it all up, you cant turn it off and on again like a windows 7 bag og shot opperating system, people are not software running a near speed of light. The system is dead from the moment the plug was pulled. Not to mention all the other industried with chains...come on who here thinks it can just jjump start back to normal in a year or two?

B

Bad_Influence

Mother nature will always win... Humanity has to deal with it.

T

Tandy

yes the planet will thrive, what about the human pain, do the sheep deserve sympathy

B

Bad_Influence

Not at all. We are culpable.... only humanity has fucked up this world. But we had good intentions lol

T

Tandy

some had good intentions, others cared for thier own lives, still others knew the censquences and chose to finger pies, it was a conserted effert. I not only blaim the pwer people but the sheep that listen to the programming. Now as this slow trainwreck plays out im left in two minds. Do i want the missiles to fly and get it over with or do i want to hang in and see what it was all about. im flipflopping depending on how much ive drunk and smoked. either way it is going to wash over us regardless

B

Bad_Influence

Tandy. Whereas your thought process is fine... your typing isn't. :D..

Last edited by a moderator:

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Don't believe all this doomsday rubbish. Man will prevail, once he gets his immunisations right.
Think of the cock-roach and, I suppose, the hen-roach. They have been on this earth, unchanged, , successful, for zillions of years. Are we no better than a Roach? :cool:

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love Lysol !! use it on floors and it does smell great ! lol
Trump explained that what he said was a joke but not too funny in such a serious situation, right. ?
None of my business but I have to say that I think he is a very funny man! :confused:

Back