B

Bad_Influence

Conservatives:

Margaret Thatcher - 1st female PM

Theresa May - 2nd female PM

Priti Patel - First female BAME Home Secretary

Penny Mordaunt - First female Defence Minister

Labour:

Angela Rayner - First female Deputy Leader to leave school with more children than GCSEs.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Huge congratulations to Angela Raynor the labour deputy leader.

A poverty-stricken upbringing that included periods of hunger. A full-time carer for her desperately sick mother from the age of 10 and who left school with no qualifications after becoming pregnant. Worked in low-paid jobs in the care sector before educating herself after she became a Trade Union officer with UNISON.

I am no fan of Raynor but at least she earned her political stripes and is NOT a professional politician from a PPE or SPAD background.

B

Bad_Influence

Huge congratulations to Angela Raynor the labour deputy leader.

A poverty-stricken upbringing that included periods of hunger. A full-time carer for her desperately sick mother from the age of 10 and who left school with no qualifications after becoming pregnant. Worked in low-paid jobs in the care sector before educating herself after she became a Trade Union officer with UNISON.

I am no fan of Raynor but at least she earned her political stripes and is NOT a professional politician from a PPE or SPAD background.
I’ll not be responding to you or Percy.

B

Bad_Influence

No one cares who you respond to "bad influence ", you have averaged nearly 3 posts a day for the last 4 years clearly living on here with no life away from this place
You’re welcome.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
No one cares who you respond to "bad influence ", you have averaged nearly 3 posts a day for the last 4 years clearly living on here with no life away from this place
I just had to add a 'LOL' to my 'Like' to make it appear authentic. Well said, Percy666. ;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Have you people ever heard of avoidance?

Its so boring to have the same people everyday doing this ,

We get it ,

You don't like each other.

Even I, who really enjoys this forum is getting tired of it.

You have the social skills of caged Farm animals.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Well said Poco_Loco! You Rock ! Much love !

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Conservatives:

Margaret Thatcher - 1st female PM

Theresa May - 2nd female PM

Priti Patel - First female BAME Home Secretary

Penny Mordaunt - First female Defence Minister

Labour:

Angela Rayner - First female Deputy Leader to leave school with more children than GCSEs.
It's come to something when even I agree with this risible revelation! I do hope you haven't offended another minority group.

B

Bad_Influence

I didn’t. Get that into your head
What others do is up to them, and if you knew him you’d see why he attracts animosity. But hey, you never go in the rooms so all you see is his moaning.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's come to something when even I agree with this risible revelation! I do hope you haven't offended another minority group.
I think the the word for Margaret Thatcher is spelled wrongly here. It should say "Worst Female PM" not "1st"

Back