The UK feels like a social engineering experiment

Septembersun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
We are constantly being bombarded with social brainwashing in the UK. After a holiday I really notice this ongoing trend. You get back to the UK and all you get is critical thinking on whiteness or LGBT+ crossings where even some crossing lights have the gender symbols in London and Waving flags for Palestine or Ukraine. When you say you don't want this propaganda you are immediately called right wing or phobic. The UK for sure has turned into a brainwashing compound. In this decade especially it feels liberating to escape the UK for a holiday from this constant social engineering.
When you go abroad you realise how insane the UK has become politically where it is mandatory to be flooded by political agendas 24/7 in the UK just like a dictatorship like some other countries which I would not travel to. Welcome to Orwell's 1984, welcome to the UK 2024.

Blue

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You belong in a tree, you are a nut

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
State your pronouns, embrace diversity, promote inclusion, pray for equality, display the progress pride flag, support Black Lives Matter, carry a 'Refugees Welcome'/Free Palestine placard, in other words - join in with group think until every historical record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture repainted, every statue and street building renamed. Only then will you have learnt to be one of the cool woke folk, and can brand anyone who dares to disagrees with you as a right wing racist! :cool:

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
the UK has become politically where it is mandatory to be flooded by political agendas 24/7 in the UK just like a dictatorship like some other countries which I would not travel to. Welcome to Orwell's 1984, welcome to the UK 2024.
All you have to do is stop watching TV & don't read their bullshit news.

iu

Septembersun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You belong in a tree, you are a nut
Not all nuts grow on trees. If you like and support the media, government or educational institutions in the UK to install desired characteristics into you then that is your prerogative, now thats a tough nut to crack.

Harbal

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Not all nuts grow on trees. If you like and support the media, government or educational institutions in the UK to install desired characteristics into you then that is your prerogative, now thats a tough nut to crack.
Nobody can condition you unless you let them. It's funny how some people are very suspicious of mainstream media, but will readily swallow whatever crap they are fed by some extremist website or other.

Chip_TheViking

Vegvisir
Reaction score
I don't think this thread is meant to be about that kind of mind conditioning.
why?
do you think the people who orchestrated WW2 aren't the same people pulling the strings in Gvt right now?

Harbal

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
why?
do you think the people who orchestrated WW2 aren't the same people pulling the strings in Gvt right now?
I wasn't thinking about WW2 at all, actually. I get the impression you are one of those people who "knows what's really going on". I've noticed every forum has a few like you on it. :)

Septembersun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nobody can condition you unless you let them. It's funny how some people are very suspicious of mainstream media, but will readily swallow whatever crap they are fed by some extremist website or other.
Yes not entirely but things can be subtle or appear rather passive in altering someones perception through propaganda. Not all news is propaganda of course but some people can be more susceptible than others without even realising they are being led by the nose where social engineering becomes normalised in someones mind. If you are in a social environment for so long this phenomenon does not appear that vivid until you take yourself away from that place such as a holiday and you come back and it causes you to question what is going on with UK society. Millennials may not perceive this as much as someone from generation X as they have had more social engineering in lessons that those from 40 years ago.

Harbal

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yes not entirely but things can be subtle or appear rather passive in altering someones perception through propaganda. Not all news is propaganda of course but some people can be more susceptible than others without even realising they are being led by the nose where social engineering becomes normalised in someones mind. If you are in a social environment for so long this phenomenon does not appear that vivid until you take yourself away from that place such as a holiday and you come back and it causes you to question what is going on with UK society. Millennials may not perceive this as much as someone from generation X as they have had more social engineering in lessons that those from 40 years ago.
Yes, I know what you mean, and I agree, but I think the loud mouths on both sides of the argument would like to give the impression that things are worse than they are.

If only everyone involved could be reasonable. :(

Back