The top five most incredibly ugly investment...

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The top five most incredibly ugly investment trainers

ugly trainers.jpg

TRAINERS are the new fine art, and like most fine art they’re f**king ugly. Here’s how to invest in sh**-looking footwear that will appreciate in value:

Yeezys

Ranging anywhere from a few hundred to a million dollars in price, Yeezys are the signature brand of all-around bellend Kanye West. Coveted by tasteless pricks who like swirly beige Crocs, they genuinely will be worth thousands unless the world realises.

Chanel x Pharrell Williams
Brands like Chanel have prestige and exclusivity. These are features that are worth something. Until it occurs to us stamping a huge logo of shoes by the guy from Blurred Lines isn’t the fashion statement they’re claiming? And maybe you could spend that twenty grand on like a mortgage?

Nike Air from Back to the Future II
Released in 2011 as replicas of the self-lacing bad boys from the movie, they go for £24k at auction. But what was cool and futuristic in 1989 isn’t now, when only seven-year-olds are proud of their light-up shoes.

Air Jordans
No doubt about it, Air Jordans can be a sleek, fashionable shoe. But the further you go up the pay scale, the more you should realise that the only person capable of pulling off some of these is Mr Jordan himself. And even then, if it’s a collab with DJ Khaled? Save the money, Michael.

Anything with diamonds stuck on
Diamonds are worth a lot of money. By that logic, shoes with a lot of diamonds stuck all over them will be worth a lot of money. However, this will leave you in the situation of being the twat with a shitload of diamonds all over his trainers.

B

Bad_Influence

TwoTiddlers gets all his opinions from ‘thedailymash’ or Viz. Anything else he posts has to be allowed by Sam. TwoTiddlers has no opinion of his own and even if he did, he’d hide them unless Sam cleared it first.

B

Bad_Influence

TwoTiddlers. Accept it, you are nothing without Sam.
Your silly dailymash sh** is pointless. Move on and get a new identity.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Why does this angry old man keep mentioning my name even though I have not posted?

Creepy as hell.

Always in the small hours of the morning when he is pissed.

Always trying to provoke a reaction.

Always angry.

Yet can't recall what he typed the previous day.

Like a much older and much more angry version of Ben.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Why does this angry old man keep mentioning my name even though I have not posted?

Creepy as hell.

Always in the small hours of the morning when he is pissed.

Always trying to provoke a reaction.

Always angry.

Yet can't recall what he typed the previous day.

Like a much older and much more angry version of Ben.

hands clap.png

Hear, hear! Sam, hear hear!

Won't say much more, as our conversation will have this particular angry old creep, jizzing dust into his stained y-fronts, and that's not something I want to, or need to, encourage. o_O

Back