TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
..Why Am I so thick ?

Dropship

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
..Why Am I so thick ?

Look at the mess politicians, teachers and parents and world leaders are making, THEY'RE the thick 'uns, nobody else..:)

As a kid I overheard my dad saying to my mam about me - "He's nutty! No don't laugh, I really do mean it, he wastes all his pocket money on silly plastic model aeroplanes then hangs 'em on string from his bedroom ceiling in full view of the street, I dread to think what the neighbours are saying about him. when's he going to grow up and start saving his money instead?"
What a twat, perhaps he'd have preferred me to join the local street gang and run riot with them instead of sitting quietly up in my room building models?
I got my own back though, I filled his radio with sand from a builders yard down the road and when he tried to tune in the Clay-Liston fight all he got were electrical crackles and splutters, he tried shaking it and sand started pouring out.. :)
He's been dead now 40 years but I wonder what he'd say if he knew I still buy models, i've currently got my eye on one of these little beauties down the model shop-

shuttle.jpg

Last edited:

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Yup hobbies like that, they give yuh peace of mind and nowt wrong with that.

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
being dumb is nothing to do with being stupid
lol, sometimes"dumb" is meant in a jokeyway, not in the literal sense, yes of course its horrible and nasty to call some one that or anything to that effect. It really does depend on the person and that persons intentions to whom it is directed at. kapish?

Back