The Silent Spring

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I hope that Rachel Carson would have forgiven me for plagiarism but...It is, isn't it? this, the finest Spring weather in generations and all is quiet, still, no-body about to enjoy it.
Grass is greener, and longer; the sun is just warm enough and the fresh breezes just cool enough, birds are bemused but chirpier, roads, streets, avenues, whole towns are silent as the grave…...Corona rules: and a bright blue sky is over all.
We are allowed one outing for exercise a day, get out, enjoy it whilst you may for it will not come again, this Silent Spring.

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
I hope that Rachel Carson would have forgiven me for plagiarism but...It is, isn't it? this, the finest Spring weather in generations and all is quiet, still, no-body about to enjoy it.
Grass is greener, and longer; the sun is just warm enough and the fresh breezes just cool enough, birds are bemused but chirpier, roads, streets, avenues, whole towns are silent as the grave…...Corona rules: and a bright blue sky is over all.
We are allowed one outing for exercise a day, get out, enjoy it whilst you may for it will not come again, this Silent Spring.
Amen to that Dong ! much love

S

SonOfAnarchy5

It is quite incredible isn't it! Looks like the April showers have been delayed until May! Hopefully its not one of those years where Spring is glorious, but summer is a wash out. :)

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It is quite incredible isn't it! Looks like the April showers have been delayed until May! Hopefully its not one of those years where Spring is glorious, but summer is a wash out. :)[/QUIOTE]
It is quite incredible isn't it! Looks like the April showers have been delayed until May! Hopefully its not one of those years where Spring is glorious, but summer is a wash out. :)
I wonder if there is a type of weather that Corona doesn't like?
Lets have lots of that!

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Expect Covid this winter and this summer is good because the virus doesnt like the heat !:cool::)

Back