THE MONETRY SYSTEM AND FEAR.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
The plasticity of the human brain is astounding. How malleable and easily conditioned and badly guided people can become, based entirely on FEAR and the insane rising of the cost of fuel to heat your home and the price of Basic food stuff.

A level of Brain Washing which is most bizzare. But it works.!

Causing Social paralysis and Psychosocial stress.

With all that stuff going on, which is invisible to some people, BINGO. You gain TOTAL Control over those people.

Then when people are at their lowest, you hit them hard, because they wont be strong enough to fight back.

This is exactly what is going on. People cant see it, because they have been subjected to so much FEAR that they cant rationalise anymore.

All of this is to do with the fact that we are forced to live within a monetary system, which breeds inequality.

Top hedge fund managers on the London Stock Exchange take home £5M a year, for contributing literally Nothing.!

While a Scientist looking for a cure for a disease, trying to help humanity, might take home about £30K a year, if they're lucky.

The monetary system has class division built right into it's structure.

Example. If I had a spare £1 Million and i put it into a savings account @ 5% interest, i will make £50,000 a year. With zero social contribution, no nothing.

If I was a lower class person and had to take a loan to buy a car, i would be paying in interest, which in abstraction, is going to be paying the Millionare with the 5% Savings account above.

This stealing from the poor to pay the rich is a foundational, built in aspect of the Monetary System.

When the worlds richest 1% of people own 90 % of all wealth...?!

But Material fairness aside, there is something else going on underneath the surface of inequality causing an incredible deterioration in public Health and peoples ability to rationalise as a whole, causing Social paralysis and Psychosocial stress.

It's cause?...The Monetary System.

Andyfromleigh1981

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
i agree and i hope u copied n pasted that. thing is stuff like this folk wont belive they powers that be made life so contradictve and folk bought into it. ill chat with ya any time but seriousley it aint worth tryin enliten folk

Back