The mobile phone of the future will be implanted in your head

good idea or bad idea

• Total voters

godsgoodguy

verified
Reaction score
A cell phone implanted in your head? That is the future, according to a new survey.

embeddable "phones" or devices that are implanted in the body that use wireless technology could be commercially available by 2023.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A cell phone implanted in your head? That is the future, according to a new survey.

embeddable "phones" or devices that are implanted in the body that use wireless technology could be commercially available by 2023.
They already use them on animals ,pets mostly .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Note what the slimy creep chooses to respond with ? his usual "grinning Clown ".He`s a dam Clown alright ! He should be in some Circus ,they still allow ugly twats in the Circus .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Stop talking sense. You know it’s frowned upon by some folk here. Lol.
Yeah they are the ones who your snakes look down on who use the Lobby eh ? You`ll never be as decent as they are though .
Any news from the names you say had opinions about me before CBUK 2016?
Exactly when do you think i was a member if you can remember ?

Bad_Influence

Genuinely nice fella, mostly. Lol
Reaction score
Yeah they are the ones who your snakes look down on who use the Lobby eh ? You`ll never be as decent as they are though .
Any news from the names you say had opinions about me before CBUK 2016?
Exactly when do you think i was a member if you can remember ?
I still can’t believe you deny knowing Scarf, and as we’ve ascertained you were definitely a member of ukcb in 2011, and that folk knew what you were like.

As for the first part of your comment, is that the best you can do, call people ‘snakes’? Jeez fella

Bad_Influence

Reaction score
Ohh you have have you by who`s say so ?

Snakes are slimy and so are the clique who "pretend " to be all nice members whey they are some of the nastiest rabble on this site .
MY say so. Because as much as you won’t believe it, I can’t speak for anyone else.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I still can’t believe you deny knowing Scarf, and as we’ve ascertained you were definitely a member of ukcb in 2011, and that folk knew what you were like.

MY say so. Because as much as you won’t believe it, I can’t speak for anyone else.

Hence the fact that YOU say so then i say i worked with Boris it`s true ,because I say so ? I suppose the truth is that because YOU know them it automatically means that I know them ? WTF man ! are you a genius ? get them all to send me a letter to claim that i know them .

Bad_Influence

Reaction score
Hence the fact that YOU say so then i say i worked with Boris it`s true ,because I say so ? I suppose the truth is that because YOU know them it automatically means that I know them ? WTF man ! are you a genius ? get them all to send me a letter to claim that i know them .
So you still claim to not remember Scarf huh?