The leadership debates

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A question on last night's debate - "Is Boris Johnson honest?" Wouldn't you have loved one of them to have answered - "We're here to decide the next
leader, not to b**** about Boris. What a stupid question, but one we'd expect from Channel 4" :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Doesnt matter anyway.
They are all cut from the same cloth.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As I’ve said before on here (another thread you didn’t read, but commented on?). I will not vote while ANY of the current lot are MPs. They have damaged this country with the lockdown measures (among other things) and now are giving our money away to another corrupt country.
The only reason I could have for voting for them is knowing that it’d have been MUCH worse under a Labour govt, as they pushed for harsher and longer covid lockdowns. No political party would get my vote at the moment, they are all controlled (and paid for) from above.

Have you made it to the end of this comment Hells? Better go have a lie down then fella.
in this heat i intend to have a nap when possible .Thanks .

Magpie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think Rishi is a gonna after this blunder where he boasts to fellow tories about taking money from deprived areas and giving it to rich areas. Doesn't he realise that people have smart phones.
Robbing Hood in reverse.

Magpie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If the public has a choice then maybe he would be a gonna, but it’s not.
Yes fair point, but ultimately when it comes to a general election the public will have the choice and you would imagine that the tories wouldn't want Rishi up there after saying such ridiculous stuff. Although we are talking about the tories so anything is possible.
My hope was that Lizz Truss would get in because she is more likely to destabilise the tory party, but people seem to be warming to her so it may not be the case.

C

CrazyCatLady

When in doubt, listen to the monsters.....you know you want to...
R.df8c300ad0186d78bc34581770093b2e

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When in doubt, listen to the monsters.....you know you want to...
R.df8c300ad0186d78bc34581770093b2e
Yeah ,you are one of those imo. Vile person .Ohh and any reply you make i will counter by stating that i have evidence of your threats to hack my PC and other vile acts . You need to see a Vet .

C

CrazyCatLady

Yeah ,you are one of those imo. Vile person .Ohh and any reply you make i will counter by stating that i have evidence of your threats to hack my PC and other vile acts . You need to see a Vet .

You have already alleged that you have evidence of my threats in the above post, so how can you then use it as a counter argument to whatever I post? You've already friggin said it!
Furthermore, you DO NOT have evidence of my threats to hack your PC and other vile acts- it's your usual nonsense and bollox making out you're the victim, when 9 times out of 10, you're the attacker.

For clarification to those that didn't see my supposed threats, what I actually said was that Hells was lucky I didn't hack his PC and get his bank details. I didn't actually threaten to do it and I was taking the p!ss after he was constantly accusing others on the boards of hacking him and stealing his pictures. I have not made 'threats' to him- he's an attention seeker and likes others to think that people are bullying him, when in fact, he gets his rocks off by throwing nasty threats and insults at everyone who dare disagree with him (and some that do!).
But then, to anyone with eyes, they can see Hell's pathetic- and often perverted- behaviour for themselves.

And by the way, Hells- you are imo and absolute tw@t with a severe personality issue, but hey- that's just my opinion.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Truss is saying all the right things to appease the public but I doubt she will be able to accomplish anything she promises. But hey, anything is better then Starmer, even a corrupt Tory party.
Truss is an idiot of the highest order.
Just wish some scandel would break throwing both of them out and allowing Kemi Badenoch a chance.
She would at least be electable.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You have already alleged that you have evidence of my threats in the above post, so how can you then use it as a counter argument to whatever I post? You've already friggin said it!
Furthermore, you DO NOT have evidence of my threats to hack your PC and other vile acts- it's your usual nonsense and bollox making out you're the victim, when 9 times out of 10, you're the attacker.

For clarification to those that didn't see my supposed threats, what I actually said was that Hells was lucky I didn't hack his PC and get his bank details. I didn't actually threaten to do it and I was taking the p!ss after he was constantly accusing others on the boards of hacking him and stealing his pictures. I have not made 'threats' to him- he's an attention seeker and likes others to think that people are bullying him, when in fact, he gets his rocks off by throwing nasty threats and insults at everyone who dare disagree with him (and some that do!).
But then, to anyone with eyes, they can see Hell's pathetic- and often perverted- behaviour for themselves.

And by the way, Hells- you are imo and absolute tw@t with a severe personality issue, but hey- that's just my opinion.
If i am asked by Admin to produce this ,so called , "evidence " of your nasty threats then i will do .believe me i have it and anyone else who reads what the Cat person says about me needs to just stay impartial .

Back