The Forum.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I think that people need to lighten up.

Sometimes of late when i read the Forum it seems to resemble a boring day of watching the BBC news channel or a debate in the house of commons,

I mean debates are fine but when people do not agree with another persons opinion it turns into a war-zone,

"Peoples opinions are as valid as yours" (most of the time)

Sometimes i can even see the dust settling from a battle that has just happened,

I think we need some more fun type threads that are more welcoming ,

We already know that every chatter is the smartest person in the world,

There are some very funny people that use this website and i think more would contribute to our forum if it had a much friendlier *Theme* ,

Let's all put our heads together and make it a better place to be as more members using it will make it more fun all round ,

Having a strong personality should be a positive not a negative ,

What a beautiful Sunshiny day it is iv'e been sat in Footlocker bargain hunting a sale like some deranged middle man hahaaa,

* Please no rucks , rows or swords on this thread it can be discussed in a friendly manner ,

Have a nice day all :cool:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Stolen from Chat lol

46eef5c65a9bafc1295492b57c7f34b5980f11e2.jpeg

W

Wren

I think that people need to lighten up.

Sometimes of late when i read the Forum it seems to resemble a boring day of watching the BBC news channel or a debate in the house of commons,

I mean debates are fine but when people do not agree with another persons opinion it turns into a war-zone," Peoples opinions are as valid as yours" (most of the time)

Sometimes i can even see the dust settling from a battle that has just happened,

I think we need some more fun type threads that are more welcoming ,

We already know that every chatter is the smartest person in the world,

There are some very funny people that use this website and i think more would contribute to our forum if it had a much friendlier *Theme* ,

Let's all put our heads together and make it a better place to be as more members using it will make it more fun all round ,

Having a strong personality should be a positive not a negative ,

What a beautiful Sunshiny day it is iv'e been sat in Footlocker bargain hunting a sale like some deranged middle man hahaaa,

Six opinions and u started with I think... (Lol)

I figure Poco all post on the forms are well titled , even if I didn't read them all.
Occasionally there are chatters who read and comment for the flames of fire That's only Human.

Also figured out ...:) that if what u read is not liked be urself or if it's just binborring , , just click back and read something else

All opinions and valid kindness is welcome

* Please no rucks , rows or swords on this thread it can be discussed in a friendly manner ,

Have a nice day all :cool:
I think... <Opinion

W

Wren

I think... <Opinion
Six opinions and u started with I think... (Lol)

I figure Poco all post on the forms are well titled , even if I didn't read them all.
Occasionally there are chatters who read and comment for the flames of fire That's only Human.

Also figured out ...:) that if what u read is not liked be urself or if it's just binborring , , just click back and read something else

All opinions and valid kindness is welcome

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
@Wren

Right ,

You type complete nonsense , I don't know what it all means ...., have a nice day.

Last edited:
Back