The Female Experience

CrazyCatLady

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It's your pitiable, moronic outpourings that produce any negativity from me, dear.
We are all animals. So, please don't try to dissociate yourself from that fact.
You should worry more about the cat piss in your own household before you raise the subject of urination. Your cats probably stink your home out anyway. So, do look closer to home and not aimlessly speculate.
For your information, I've contributed more positively to the Forum than someone of your persistent neurotic disposition could, and will ever do.
Now back to your own twee, little world. You revolting individual.
:rolleyes:
This flirting is getting out of control now, it's embarrassing!

I wouldn't dare dissociate myself from animals, although, I frequently attempt to dissociate myself from the human variety. Higher cognitive abilities or not, we're all still @rseholes.

Now there you go again, Wicked- assuming my cats stink my home out. We did this when I wrote my Introduction and I'll repeat (because you clearly didn't get it despite all your supposed intelligence) assuming something makes an ass out of U and Me. Have you never heard of the act of cleaning? Fabreeze? Incense? Plug ins? Furthermore, cats can be house trained and in today's cat world, there are a nifty choice of cat trays- some even clean themselves! And in fact, after living with both cats and humans, cats are much easier to train and are cleaner.

You have contributed more positively to the forum than me, have you? Taking in to consideration that you've been here longer, how can I disagree? You'll have good days; you'll have bad days. Unfortunately, though, your Type A personality shines through all your posts (hence, why many of your profile posts are quite lonely with no responses. Awww!). And please explain this correlation. The graph below shows that UK Chat had an increase in posts in July and August. In fact, August was a big peak for forum posts here and coincidently, you were quite quiet in both months, weren't you? Especially in August.
1634199280728.png

Given the evidence, I'd say you were more of an off-putting element to this forum, rather than a positive factor. But hey- that’s just my revolting, neurotic, twee world inferences.

WickedPerdition

UK CHAV EXPERT
Reaction score

I wouldn't dare dissociate myself from animals, although, I frequently attempt to dissociate myself from the human variety. Higher cognitive abilities or not, we're all still @rseholes.

Now there you go again, Wicked- assuming my cats stink my home out. We did this when I wrote my Introduction and I'll repeat (because you clearly didn't get it despite all your supposed intelligence) assuming something makes an ass out of U and Me. Have you never heard of the act of cleaning? Fabreeze? Incense? Plug ins? Furthermore, cats can be house trained and in today's cat world, there are a nifty choice of cat trays- some even clean themselves! And in fact, after living with both cats and humans, cats are much easier to train and are cleaner.

You have contributed more positively to the forum than me, have you? Taking in to consideration that you've been here longer, how can I disagree? You'll have good days; you'll have bad days. Unfortunately, though, your Type A personality shines through all your posts (hence, why many of your profile posts are quite lonely with no responses. Awww!). And please explain this correlation. The graph below shows that UK Chat had an increase in posts in July and August. In fact, August was a big peak for forum posts here and coincidently, you were quite quiet in both months, weren't you? Especially in August.
View attachment 6109

Given the evidence, I'd say you were more of an off-putting element to this forum, rather than a positive factor. But hey- that’s just my revolting, neurotic, twee world inferences.
Let's be clear about this: I am NOT in the remotest sense of the word, attempting to 'flirt' with you. For pretty obvious reasons: your obsession.
Simply by inferring that your household is very highly probably smelling horrendously of feline urine output has sent you into neurotic meltdown.

You must have sifted through huge sways of Forum threads to establish my input. I expect that your obsession is more pathological than I had pre-supposed. I have a viable alibi for not contributing much in the Forum during August. I was in love ... :eek: and had taken leave of my senses.
I have since regained my senses and can now concentrate my efforts more singularly.
Your comparison chart is utter fantasy: very much like the absurd world you appear to exist in.
You have a long way to go yet before you can make any realistic comparisons.
Should I wait a day or two before you manage to submit a reply? I expect so.

Saphire

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

View attachment 6109

I felt the need to log back in to give the highlighted remark a 'like'.
I could not agree more.

WickedPerdition

UK CHAV EXPERT
Reaction score
❤️ Humility is born of the spirit, humiliation of the ego. ❤️

The 'Communist' Chat Kraken awakes!
Another hilarious and ineffectual slogan.
What happened to Marx? Does he suddenly lack the credibility that he lacked 150 years ago?
I thought you'd be out on the streets protesting against something utterly pointless. That's about your limit. Assuming that you already aren't.

WickedPerdition

UK CHAV EXPERT
Reaction score
I felt the need to log back in to give the highlighted remark a 'like'.
I could not agree more.
At last, you've admitted that your apparent loneliness has now found purpose in your life.
Do you now see why I said that chat rooms were more appropriate to your style of dialogue?
I rest my case ...

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
It's all coming out in "swathes" now.

Grinding those lines out. No eye-pleasing ebb or flow to his witless and inane witterings and just endless attempts at "dry humour" that fail miserably. Without his well-thumbed thesaurus constantly at hand, Mr Meme would be huddled in the cupboard under the stairs sucking his aching thumb and enveloped in his well-used comfort blanket.

:D

WickedPerdition

UK CHAV EXPERT
Reaction score
It's all coming out in "swathes" now.

Grinding those lines out. No eye-pleasing ebb or flow to his witless and inane witterings and just endless attempts at "dry humour" that fail miserably. Without his well-thumbed thesaurus constantly at hand, Mr Meme would be huddled in the cupboard under the stairs sucking his aching thumb and enveloped in his well-used comfort blanket.

:D
You're dismissed. Next feebleminded detractor, PLEASE ....

WickedPerdition

UK CHAV EXPERT
Reaction score
I'm actually being a victim of circumstance now.
The very last thing I wanted was to be deemed as flirtatious with needy women.
I do hope that that has not been the ultimate interpretation.

Come on you courageous 'men' ...

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mansplaining lonely elderly fella who lives in squalor plays victim in 'The Female Experience' chat forum thread and ends up with a help me call to his fellow male snowflakes.

LOL X 3

haha.jpg

Last edited:

CrazyCatLady

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Let's be clear about this: I am NOT in the remotest sense of the word, attempting to 'flirt' with you. For pretty obvious reasons: your obsession.
Simply by inferring that your household is very highly probably smelling horrendously of feline urine output has sent you into neurotic meltdown.

You must have sifted through huge sways of Forum threads to establish my input. I expect that your obsession is more pathological than I had pre-supposed. I have a viable alibi for not contributing much in the Forum during August. I was in love ... :eek: and had taken leave of my senses.
I have since regained my senses and can now concentrate my efforts more singularly.
Your comparison chart is utter fantasy: very much like the absurd world you appear to exist in.

Getting impatient for my attention, Honey Bun?
I was going to make you wait till the weekend, but I'll get my dinner and then come and play Spank the Donkey.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I'm actually being a victim of circumstance now.
The very last thing I wanted was to be deemed as flirtatious with needy women.
I do hope that that has not been the ultimate interpretation.

Come on you courageous 'men' ...
Talking of Courageous men. What do YOU do for a living WP?..

CrazyCatLady

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Neurotic? Where? You didn’t seem to understand the notion that a Crazy Cat Lady’s house can be prevented from smelling like a man’s urinal in a pub and I explained to you how it could be. Nothing neurotic about that! And meltdown? Look, I know I’m of a certain age, but no need to bring up the hot flushes! That’s just hitting below the belt- even for your vile, sadistic fingers.

And darling, the data was very easy to get and didn’t take the stalking you think it did. Strangely, you have this thing called a profile, which anyone can click on and see what you have posted. No trawling through Forums necessary! Seriously- it took me 4 clicks and around 30 seconds to mentally note a pattern in the dates and times you posted; another (approx.) 1.5 minutes to find the information and graphs on Google and less than a second to see a correlation between the data. All in all, it took me less time to figure all that out than it did to write the damn post! But let’s clarify- that’s not ‘obsession’; that’s called researching your argument. You should try it sometime.

Let’s also clarify another thing- having your dominant hand down your brown-stained briefs for a month is NOT classed as ‘love’ or a ‘relationship’. However, if indeed your interaction was with the human variety, I can only beg some poor b!tch out there to trap you again and take you off our hands for another month….

Any takers?

Please?

WickedPerdition

UK CHAV EXPERT
Reaction score
Neurotic? Where? You didn’t seem to understand the notion that a Crazy Cat Lady’s house can be prevented from smelling like a man’s urinal in a pub and I explained to you how it could be. Nothing neurotic about that! And meltdown? Look, I know I’m of a certain age, but no need to bring up the hot flushes! That’s just hitting below the belt- even for your vile, sadistic fingers.

And darling, the data was very easy to get and didn’t take the stalking you think it did. Strangely, you have this thing called a profile, which anyone can click on and see what you have posted. No trawling through Forums necessary! Seriously- it took me 4 clicks and around 30 seconds to mentally note a pattern in the dates and times you posted; another (approx.) 1.5 minutes to find the information and graphs on Google and less than a second to see a correlation between the data. All in all, it took me less time to figure all that out than it did to write the damn post! But let’s clarify- that’s not ‘obsession’; that’s called researching your argument. You should try it sometime.

Let’s also clarify another thing- having your dominant hand down your brown-stained briefs for a month is NOT classed as ‘love’ or a ‘relationship’. However, if indeed your interaction was with the human variety, I can only beg some poor b!tch out there to trap you again and take you off our hands for another month….

Any takers?

Please?
Initially, I suggested that there were neurotic tendencies to your behaviour, now I am leaning to the likelihood of psychotic tendencies being more prevalent after reading this diatribe of nonsense.
The point I was making is that you went out of your way, especially with the Google reference, which I will state again, is utter farce and of which I am surprised that you take such a laughable comparison so seriously.
I can see that you're still reeling from my cat piss, (I use that term because that is what it is) allusion, because I know from experience of women in the same situation, who fail to no longer smell the disgusting odour, that cat's urine pervades around a 'home'

A feeble jibe at male urinals is about what I've come to expect of your limited wit now. I won't ask how you have knowledge of them.
In future, it might pay NOT to mention urine in your comments as it is likely to backfire on you. Peeing against the wind comes to mind.
I don't know how old you are. You're probably about 50 and consider yourself 'old', regardless of my estimation. A 'certain age' made me laugh.
Then you have the audacity to make a crude and puerile suggestion about my hand being down my (dirty) underwear; talk about fantasising ... it wouldn't surprise me if that is the sort of man you attract, in a strange and perverse way, but I'd say please don't judge all other men by the dirty habits of your exes.
Of course, I was jesting about being in love. No such thing exists. A bit like your capacity for sardonic intercourse, sadly.
Finally, you think it is I that requires 'interaction of the human variety' when it is YOU that is surrounded by a house full of cats! The irony is quite stifling.
You certainly live up to your soubriquet, 'old girl'.

BlackMagicBabeXx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
after reading up to page 12 I now feel depressed opressed digressed and everything else essed Im sticking with animals