The boudoir !

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
You come on to an online forum or Chat place, lets say here for arguments sake, Talking away as you do,about the weather, online shopping, your cats kittens and her kittens litter tray discounted new deal just announced at tesco..whatever.

Anyway, time goes by and before you know it you decide to meet up and have a cuppa Coffee with the object of your desirenessness. In this Exampil we shall Say he met her. Technically, she met him too, they both met one another but someones gonna take the fall in this scenario and it sure as sh** aint gonna be the man. Cal it sexshilist if you like..

So you meet up, mmm at costa coffee restaurant, they dont do bad Lattes actually, personally I prefer only one shot, don't like it too strong. You talk away and seem to be getting on really well..so well in fact, you skip desert and decide to go back to her place for err pudding. When you get into the boudoir [ I thought that was pronounced bore-door]...she drops pants and to your horror its a dangly!

Should you complain to Admin?

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
First of rule of blind dates - check out their hips. Females generally have wider hips compared to males, something that can't be faked ;)

S

Saphire

The Adams apple test is a good pointer too.

Alternatively, you could be a bit less easy and actually get to know someone before you decide to have sex.:cool:

S

Saphire

You come on to an online forum or Chat place, lets say here for arguments sake, Talking away as you do,about the weather, online shopping, your cats kittens and her kittens litter tray discounted new deal just announced at tesco..whatever.

Anyway, time goes by and before you know it you decide to meet up and have a cuppa Coffee with the object of your desirenessness. In this Exampil we shall Say he met her. Technically, she met him too, they both met one another but someones gonna take the fall in this scenario and it sure as sh** aint gonna be the man. Cal it sexshilist if you like..

So you meet up, mmm at costa coffee restaurant, they dont do bad Lattes actually, personally I prefer only one shot, don't like it too strong. You talk away and seem to be getting on really well..so well in fact, you skip desert and decide to go back to her place for err pudding. When you get into the boudoir [ I thought that was pronounced bore-door]...she drops pants and to your horror its a dangly!

Should you complain to Admin?
To add...your quirky posts make me smile. :D

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Wow no fair warning !?? How rude !

Back