Team quiz March 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJoTia3rd

Staff member
Reaction score
Woop woop guess who \o/
Back by popular demand the team quiz :), you will need a team of 4 (make sure the chatters you pick know you have picked them).
The room will be opened on the day and shall be invite only so please leave your team choices below in a comment :)
The time will be 8.30 pm but please be online and in the room by 8pm so if you haven't played before so the rules can be explained to you.

These team quizzes are a lot of fun so get ya team together n join in the fun x, this quiz is not based on how fast you can type so anyone can play so even if you haven't played before come along and meet new chatters to have a giggle with.

AlfAMale

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Details of rounds etc. shall be posted closer to the date. Please get your teams sorted and spread the word!

AlfAMale

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Details for the quiz as follows:

Rounds 1 & 10 are regular General Knowledge rounds.
Rounds 2-8 are themed, a mixture of pics, gifs, vocs etc. as per usual.
We shall also be doing a 'Who Am I?' for bonus points, this will work as follows - I shall do a clue before round 1. Guess it after the first clue and your team gets 10 points. 2nd clue will be between Rounds 1 & 2, guess at this point and you shall get 8 points, and so on....However....each team only has 1 guess in total and if you guess incorrectly you receive MINUS the corresponding points. :)

As per usual we shall aim to start at 8.30pm sharp *looks at nobody in particular* so please be online in plenty of time under the name you're registered with in this thread. Also please ensure all participants are aware that the quiz may last until after 11pm so teams aren't left with fewer members when people leave early. And PLEASE remember not to spoil the quiz for others by being a**h****, causing arguments or posting answers in the main room.

Look forward to driving some of you nuts then.

Shak

Staff member
Reaction score
Team is BasildonBond, Dee Yeejit and me! x

Last edited:
I

Imalittleteapot

Not So Great Expectations ( name may change by popular demand )
Ginger_Skye, Lucyfer, LIL_WHITE_FOX & IcklePickle

Muppz

Staff member
Reaction score
We are joining , with me , lisa , xlx and Danny

O

Oswestrian

Team Zelensky (formerly Team Oswestrian)

Bellofthedesert
WickedPerdition
Oswestrian

bellofthedesert

Staff member
Reaction score
Team QueenOfTheDesert will be myself, Deadpool, girloncall, and MrsSmith and not agirlhasnoname, I could take MrsBing if I had to hahaha

woo hoo

Last edited:
G

Greatscott

Team name is 3 men and a lady with dawnChorus, Silverymoon and Matty01 and my self obviously lol

O

Oswestrian

False alarm. Team Zelensky will be participating in tomorrow night's quiz.

Oswestrian
WickedPerdition
Karmacoda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back