• Direct

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Either way is good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lucyloogrant

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Im currently looking at moving jobs to another school and wondering what is the best approach? Should i go direct to my local schools or use an agency.

I am currently registered with i-teachers and they are giving lots of great advice, but as fellow teachers what do you think stands out most when applying for a job?

C

CrazyCatLady

Im currently looking at moving jobs to another school and wondering what is the best approach? Should i go direct to my local schools or use an agency.

I am currently registered with i-teachers and they are giving lots of great advice, but as fellow teachers what do you think stands out most when applying for a job?
Good spelling and grammar, e.g.: I'm instead of Im and a question mark at the end of a question.

S

Saphire

Be yourself...people can see right through a fake.
And always know, you are as good as anyone else in that room, no better, no worse.

C

CrazyCatLady

And remember, a teacher is supposed to educate the next generation on HOW to think, not WHAT to think, so no need to announce your preferred pronouns or political bias.
Do that do that then? I thought the government ordered us how to think.

C

CrazyCatLady

Just look at some of the teachers on TikTok. It’s dangerous what they allow to be educators now. It’s like a freak show. :mad:
I've never seen Tiktok, but I know the school environment well and absolutely! Being able to think for yourself is definitely not a requisite for being a teacher. A freak show is right- teachers are robots, programmed to brainwash young minds into thinking and behaving in the 'correct' way to fit into the New World Order. Fucking Stepford generation.

S

Saphire

Stepford generation is a very scary prospect.
Especially when the loudest voices usually hold the most extreme views.:(

C

CrazyCatLady

Stepford generation is a very scary prospect.
Especially when the loudest voices usually hold the most extreme views.:(
Definitely. Thing is, when it turns, when the Stepford ideals blow up in their faces, it will be their generation and the generation beyond them that suffer the most. They'll the be the elderly and vulnerable in the intolerant world they've created.

S

Saphire

Definitely. Thing is, when it turns, when the Stepford ideals blow up in their faces, it will be their generation and the generation beyond them that suffer the most. They'll the be the elderly and vulnerable in the intolerant world they've created.
Now that is a scary thought.:(

Could be that euthanasia will be legalised by then, God forbid how that will pan out when one is seemed to have outlived their use.

C

CrazyCatLady

Now that is a scary thought.:(

Could be that euthanasia will be legalised by then, God forbid how that will pan out when one is seemed to have outlived their use.
In hindsight, I forgot to add something and your comment fits into it! Lol

I should have said...they'll be the elderly and vulnerable in the intolerant world they created- if any of them live that long. They all tend to be growing up suicidal and with anxiety issues now-a-days, so most of them will be lining up if euthanasia is legalised.

Back