Tattoos with meaning?

Jay29

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have a number of tattoos including an almost finished back piece. I'm looking for ideas for my bicep or outer forearm (got the inside of both forearms done already) I was thinking of a phoenix as its meaning resonates with me. What tattoos do you have and do they have a meaning behind them?

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have a number of tattoos including an almost finished back piece. I'm looking for ideas for my bicep or outer forearm (got the inside of both forearms done already) I was thinking of a phoenix as its meaning resonates with me. What tattoos do you have and do they have a meaning behind them?

I have lots of tattoos too :)

I have an ankle to hip piece, a vine of roses with butterflies (each butterfly is from a country I visited); the number of roses mean something too. I have a cherry blossom piece covering behind my knee up to my hip and then some vines around my feet.

what is your back piece?

TacoBelle

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Are you thinking of doing a full sleeve? I’ve got an orchid vining it’s way up my spine, but I’m thinking of putting some ink on my arms.

C

Chazza

I have a kinda gothic angel on my back. Was my first. I searched for 10yrs for something similar. And wanted it to be my first.
Was done with a single needle. 15yrs later still looks amazing.

Jay29

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If the Phoenix Rising resonates with you, then go for it .

Phoenix Rising = Rebirth - Congratulations if this is your case.

I wouldn't know what to suggest as I don't know you - Tattoos are very personal.

I don't have any tattoos.
This is definitely the case. I only have tattoos that mean something to me or has a reason behind it. Thank you for your post x

Jay29

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have lots of tattoos too :)

I have an ankle to hip piece, a vine of roses with butterflies (each butterfly is from a country I visited); the number of roses mean something too. I have a cherry blossom piece covering behind my knee up to my hip and then some vines around my feet.

what is your back piece?
My back piece is a heaven and hell kinda theme. Your tattoos sound amazing. I love the idea of the butterflies from different countries you've been to x

Jay29

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Are you thinking of doing a full sleeve? I’ve got an orchid vining it’s way up my spine, but I’m thinking of putting some ink on my arms.
Im hoping for full sleeves eventually. Each has to have a meaning behind it. I've had the spine done myself. Back tattoos are definitely more painful x

Jay29

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have a kinda gothic angel on my back. Was my first. I searched for 10yrs for something similar. And wanted it to be my first.
Was done with a single needle. 15yrs later still looks amazing.
So glad you're happy with your tattoo after 15years :)

Back