Strange dreams

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A while back I sold my old Mini Cooper to someone who had travelled a long way for it. (I was glad to get rid of it) Last night I dreamt that a friend took me to the Metro centre. As we got out the car I saw my old Mini. When we came back out of the shopping centre it was gone. My dream then switched to me coming out of Asda and there next to my car was my old Mini.. I'm next dreaming that i'm at work then driving home. At the bottom of my street is parked the Mini, and uneasily I think to myself it's coming home! I go to bed for a couple of hours (to sleep!) Dozing in bed I decide to get up, I open the blinds to find my car is gone and there in the driveway is my old Mini. And then I really DO wake up.
An unsettling dream. I should have written it all down as soon as I woke up because you forget some of the dream as soon as you get up. It's a pity CrazyCatLady isn't still around because she expertly analysed a previous dream of mine.

Any Bizarre dreams you'd like to share? feel free...

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh I have dreams I couldn't possibly share on here, i'd get banned! :)
But someone messaged me recently to say they'd had the same dream. Only, after they looked out the bedroom window and saw the car, they went downstairs and the car was in the living room. now that would be bizarre! :eek:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You SOLD a Mini Cooper..
Heretic.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The other night I dreampt that there were someone knocking at my door. I woke up straight away, wondering was that a dream or is someone
banging at my door at 3.30am? I lay there with apprehension, listening to see if there were another knock. But of course there wasn't... It was just a dream, and of course, I couldn't get back to sleep. This is the 2nd time I've had this same dream. Some dreams are pleasant, and some dreams you wake up thinking... thank god that was only a dream. This dream was neither, it was just annoying. :(

Confused_Fred

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
It's not uncommon to have dreams that feel very real and can cause confusion upon waking up. Dreams can be influenced by various factors, including stress, anxiety, or even recent events or experiences. In your case, the sound of knocking at your door in your dream may have been triggered by external noises or thoughts before you fell asleep.

Dreams serve as a way for our minds to process information and emotions, and sometimes they can be unsettling or bothersome. While some dreams may be pleasant or provide insight, others may leave us feeling confused or frustrated, like the one you described.

If you find that certain recurring dreams are causing distress or impacting your sleep, it may be helpful to explore any underlying stressors or anxieties in your waking life and find ways to address them. Additionally, practicing relaxation techniques or maintaining a consistent sleep schedule can help improve the quality of your sleep and reduce the frequency of unsettling dreams.

Ultimately, dreams are a natural part of the sleep cycle, and while some may be more enjoyable than others, they all play a role in our subconscious processing and overall well-being.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It was just a little unnerving. Nothing good would ever come from someone knocking at your front door at 3.30am.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@LadyOnArooftop, in reply.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, over many a quaint and curious dream of slumber lore.

Wait, waaaaait!! Wrong story. Let me rewind.

Once upon a chat forum night, nestled snugly in the warm embrace of my £23000 emperor size bed (not a lie of course!!), I embarked on a journey to the land of chat forum dreams.

During the dream, I found myself in front of a chat forum friend's house at 3:30 AM.

Now, why I was there at that hour remains a mystery, but chat forum dream logic operates on its own unique wavelength, so -

In a dreamy haze, I was convinced that I absolutely had to talk to my chat forum friend right at that moment, as if it were a matter of chat-life and death. Like any rational dream person would, I started knocking on the door with the enthusiasm of a ketamine snorting woodpecker.

Knock-knock-knock! No response. Knock-knock-knock! Still nothing.

I was undeterred. In the chat forum dream world, persistence is key, or so my subconscious seemed to believe.

And, this time I climbed onto the roof-top and tapped my feet loudly, with a fervour and rythm that would make any pretendy chat forum drummer proud.

Knock-knock-knock-knock-KNOCK! Tap-tap-tappity-tap ~~~~

Suddenly, there was a flash, (some chat room user sending pe.nis pics again), but I digress, back to my dream*** annnnnd, it revealed my chat forum friend standing there, on her rooftop, in pajamas, looking utterly beautiful and bewildered.

"Hey, what are you doing here at this chat hour?" she asked cutely, like any lady on a rooftop would - rubbing the sleep from her startling red pink eyes.

"I have absolutely no idea," I replied with dream-like nonchalance. "But since I'm here, join me for a late-night chat forum dance party with the trolls?"

My friend blinked, clearly trying to process the absurdity of the situation. Then, with a ladylike shrug and a superbly tittering ladylike laugh, she stepped towards me and we proceeded to dance like there was no chatroom tomorrow.

We cackled and gossiped about the good old chatroom days, and friends, some long dead and gone!

And as the dream faded into the ether, I couldn't help but girly giggle at the sheer randomness of it all.

A lesson learned?, well, even in the weirdest of chat forum dreams, there's always room for spontaneous nonsense, a keyboard full of white lies and hours of fabulous gossip!

The End.

Last edited:

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sweet dreams

what a clip! I love the MU

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@LadyOnArooftop, in reply.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, over many a quaint and curious dream of slumber lore.

Wait, waaaaait!! Wrong story. Let me rewind.

Once upon a chat forum night, nestled snugly in the warm embrace of my £23000 emperor size bed (not a lie of course!!), I embarked on a journey to the land of chat forum dreams.

During the dream, I found myself in front of a chat forum friend's house at 3:30 AM.

Now, why I was there at that hour remains a mystery, but chat forum dream logic operates on its own unique wavelength, so -

In a dreamy haze, I was convinced that I absolutely had to talk to my chat forum friend right at that moment, as if it were a matter of chat-life and death. Like any rational dream person would, I started knocking on the door with the enthusiasm of a ketamine snorting woodpecker.

Knock-knock-knock! No response. Knock-knock-knock! Still nothing.

I was undeterred. In the chat forum dream world, persistence is key, or so my subconscious seemed to believe.

And, this time I climbed onto the roof-top and tapped my feet loudly, with a fervour and rythm that would make any pretendy chat forum drummer proud.

Knock-knock-knock-knock-KNOCK! Tap-tap-tappity-tap ~~~~

Suddenly, there was a flash, (some chat room user sending pe.nis pics again), but I digress, back to my dream*** annnnnd, it revealed my chat forum friend standing there, on her rooftop, in pajamas, looking utterly beautiful and bewildered.

"Hey, what are you doing here at this chat hour?" she asked cutely, like any lady on a rooftop would - rubbing the sleep from her startling red pink eyes.

"I have absolutely no idea," I replied with dream-like nonchalance. "But since I'm here, join me for a late-night chat forum dance party with the trolls?"

My friend blinked, clearly trying to process the absurdity of the situation. Then, with a ladylike shrug and a superbly tittering ladylike laugh, she stepped towards me and we proceeded to dance like there was no chatroom tomorrow.

We cackled and gossiped about the good old chatroom days, and friends, some long dead and gone!

And as the dream faded into the ether, I couldn't help but girly giggle at the sheer randomness of it all.

A lesson learned?, well, even in the weirdest of chat forum dreams, there's always room for spontaneous nonsense, a keyboard full of white lies and hours of fabulous gossip!

The End.
You crack me up, your zany humour knows no bounds. Chat sites are your fishy playgrounds. With your keyboard the trolls you intellectually castrate. With Love x, my old associate. ;)

ladymuck

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The other night I dreampt that there were someone knocking at my door. I woke up straight away, wondering was that a dream or is someone
banging at my door at 3.30am? I lay there with apprehension, listening to see if there were another knock. But of course there wasn't... It was just a dream, and of course, I couldn't get back to sleep. This is the 2nd time I've had this same dream. Some dreams are pleasant, and some dreams you wake up thinking... thank god that was only a dream. This dream was neither, it was just annoying. :(
Someone in the spirit world is trying to get your attention. If it happens again ask out loud what they want.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Possibly the ghost of a 'long dead' chatter from the past?

Even the ones who only looked dead! (Remember Eager? Say no more.)

Quite a few of them were chatroom stalkers in real life and 99.9999% were filled with spirits of the bottled kind.

Haunting your dream world ? How bloody dare they.

1711715889726.png

Last edited:
Back