Starting with a joke helps!

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Let Me try this 1... Wit= White... Funny enough Wicked :p
I strongly suspect that that one was 'lost in translation'. Might I suggest that you try again? :)

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I strongly suspect that that one was 'lost in translation'. Might I suggest that you try again? :)
Wow hard 1 Wicked.. What about this! Action speak louder than words...But beating you up hurts more and U Scream out Loud :D

OllieOctpus3

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
2 nuns in a car and a driver pulls out in front of them so the sister says to the nun show him your cross? so the nun winds down the window yells out you stupid idiot learn to drive lol

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
2 nuns in a car and a driver pulls out in front of them so the sister says to the nun show him your cross? so the nun winds down the window yells out you stupid idiot learn to drive lol
Lemon?
Pietje asks his father: "Daddy, is a lemon yellow?" His father says: "Yes, Pietje." Pietje: 'And does a lemon have legs?' Dad: "No dude!" Pietje: 'And does that quack say quack?' Dad: "No, Pietje!" Pietje: "Then I think I ate a duck!"

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Shakira goes to a restaurant and orders a cup of coffee. Moments later she gets the coffee. She takes a sip and immediately spits it out again. "Getver," she shouts. "Is this coffee from yesterday?" "Yes, that's right," says the waiter. Shakira asks if the waiter also has today's coffee. Then the waiter says: "Yes, you have to come back tomorrow!"

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Shakira goes to a restaurant and orders a cup of coffee. Moments later she gets the coffee. She takes a sip and immediately spits it out again. "Getver," she shouts. "Is this coffee from yesterday?" "Yes, that's right," says the waiter. Shakira asks if the waiter also has today's coffee. Then the waiter says: "Yes, you have to come back tomorrow!"
Waiter: How do you like your steak, sir? Sir: Like winning an argument with my wife. Waiter: Rare it is.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The Doorbell Repairman! Never mind do a Ding Dong Like the Bell of a Dumb Blond " Dumb Ding" :p
You're as mad as a box of frogs!
You can ring any bell you want.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Whilst we're on nun jokes
Three old nuns are sitting on a bench in the park when a man jumps out of the bushes completely naked and waves his willy in all of their faces .
The first nun had a heart attack, the second had a stroke, the third tried but couldn't reach.

Manorgasmian

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What's invisible and smells fruity?

No strawberries!

Ingrid1965

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Whilst we're on nun jokes
Three old nuns are sitting on a bench in the park when a man jumps out of the bushes completely naked and waves his willy in all of their faces .
The first nun had a heart attack, the second had a stroke, the third tried but couldn't reach.
Nun killer :D

Back