So I was banned

Discussion in 'Lobby' started by TheDalaiDrama, Sep 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Altair

Altair UKChat Familiar

Nah...It's still there...It was MY fault...;)

Pished again i can't see fcuk all..:D:D

2. Altair

Altair UKChat Familiar

You are quite funny...I like you. ;)

3. yaris

yaris UKChat Familiar

No, of course you didn't :rolleyes:

4. luc

luc UKChat Newbie

Hello I think I got banned on Tuesday evening from Lobby.Thing is I don't know why I'm presuming it's mistaken identity I've had my username luc and only luc on this chat site the last year nearly.I got a msg saying something like disconnected from server ukchat reason:invalid nickname:luc:goodnight gav /o... my name is not nor has ever been gav lol.can you help?

5. CaringChatter

CaringChatter UKChat Newbie

The mediocre, paranoid moderators are banning innocent people (luc and Rhea, among others), while allowing obvious ban evaders (OhMe/Kookieboo, who's so arrogant she's uploaded a profile pic) to stay.

It's absurd.

My advice? Either do better, or step down and let people who will take over.

6. luc

luc UKChat Newbie

I cant speak to that and its only a chatroom but one I like going onto occasionally so I'd like unbanned plz lol

7. hell2bwith76

hell2bwith76 UKChat Initiate

It`s something that a few MODS have a habit of doing .Ban someone who`s face doesn't fit! I`ve been banned for daring to dispute a MOD who blatantly lied about me calling ALL mods crappy.it started off as the mod saying I called them crappy so they saw no reason to say hello to me in a room(I`ve always said hello to this mod prior to this).It expanded to "all mods" when I told the mod I had a screen shot of the room that night . Then all the mods around plus their normal roomie friends .When I pointed out rule 5. about not harassing people and said they were harassing me I was banned ,for harassing mods ! duuuhh ! I consider that I must be bloody good to harass 10 people by myself ! Sad ennit ?:)

8. hell2bwith76

I have found the reason for my ban ...pathetic really from people who are supposed to "moderate " a chatroom ,not to create hostile situations to allow them to ban people gleefully.
    "Reason: Invalid nickname: hell2bwith76: mod abuse and prolonged harassment to mods"

9. hell2bwith76

I suggest that they read the page from 1:15am to 1:45am of Saturday morning . I hope their consciences are clear . Invalid nickname ? wtf ! I`ve only been registered on this site for about a year ,never been told I have an invalid nickname . As for the pathetic excuse ,I consider defending myself against lies spread by 3 mods plus a few roomies can`t be classed as "harassement to mods" ,it really is a joke !

10. luc

luc UKChat Newbie

I was unbanned for invalid nickname and was called Gav for some reason which is annoying as in my opinion I did nothing to be banned for.So 4 days and still no comment on why or about getting unbanned.Glad its only chat and not real life where your accountable for your actions lol