site problem

newchat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi

I have an issue with the layout of this site. When you are in more than one room, the name of the rooms appear at the top of the site in a row. Also private message appear at the top with the name of the person.

Mine has suddenly change and instead of the different rooms appearing in a row, I see an arrow and you have to click the arrow to get into the other rooms you are in and the tabe with the room names have gone. Also the list of users and guests in each room have to be enabled and they used to be automatic.

I have looked in options and tried everything and it has not gone back to normal

newchat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have sort of fixed the issue. I was using google chrome and then logged in with explorer and the layout returned to normal. I think google chrome is not compatible with some sites but I have always used chrome. Oh well

B

Bad_Influence

I have sort of fixed the issue. I was using google chrome and then logged in with explorer and the layout returned to normal. I think google chrome is not compatible with some sites but I have always used chrome. Oh well

Chrome works... maybe your settings?

newchat

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
tried my settings but not sure what to do about the setting. When I went into explorer the settings were no different and the layout was different . I will jsut have to use exploerer

B

Bad_Influence

tried my settings but not sure what to do about the setting. When I went into explorer the settings were no different and the layout was different . I will jsut have to use exploerer

I assume you mean Edge, Explorer is so last year. Lol. If you don’t like Edge you could try Firefox or Oracle.

Back