Should trolls be removed from the forum

Discussion in 'General' started by Spiderbloke, Dec 4, 2018.

1. LondonGuy

LondonGuy UKChat Expert

What about people that write posts and delete them Doris what do you call them ha?

Go a few names for ya but you will only say im harassing you so what's the point.

Forums all yours.

2. SuperNova

SuperNova UKChat Familiar

no git would chase me away, feck em

LondonGuy likes this.
  3. LondonGuy

LondonGuy UKChat Expert

I just can't be bothered having to defend my self. I look a complete arse because of how they play the game.

I'd rather walk away. People's true colours always show in the end.

4. megs233

megs233 UKChat Familiar

OK people i was merely showing the real meaning of the word troll .

LondonGuy likes this.
  5. MrsD

MrsD UKChat Familiar

but didn't the boss say this?

6. megs233

megs233 UKChat Familiar

shee did which why posted what a troll is.

7. MrsD

MrsD UKChat Familiar

i seeeee any way xmas pressie time me finks!

8. SuperNova

I think its when names are attached to nastiness,, no need for it

9. SuperNova

Londont i try not to converse with people like that,, waste of my time, just stay dont be chased away

LondonGuy likes this.
  10. Spiderbloke

Spiderbloke UKChat Initiate

well well well so a person can post derisive comments at me and my friends non stop and not be recognised as a troll; including on my profile which is up front and personal imo. However when I tell them to get out of my face or I walk away then I'm wrong... is that what we are saying here?// rht.
    I'm new here and everything I have posted was intended to be positive. (Apart from recently having a go at a person who has been at me since I joined) Yes I've made a few mistakes but I never made another feel unwelcome or bad because of their choice of friends.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    MrsD likes this.
  11. Spiderbloke

That person is on my iggy. Something I haven't used in 15 years. If you think they are such a poor victim of my trolling then consider how I have been treated. . It's done as far as I am concerned.

MrsD likes this.
  12. Spiderbloke

Oh and btw cos I know it will be raised over and over and over again
    Yes I did post a bad comment about people being on medication. It was a stupid attempt at humour that backfired on me and a genuine mistake. Sometimes I post before I think... have you never made that kind of mistake// rhr
    I realised it almost immediately and asked for it to be deleted .. which it was and I have apologised for it several times.
    So that is closed too as far as I see it.

13. TheDalaiDrama

TheDalaiDrama Administrator Staff Member

First off, I deleted it a few hours before you asked. Secondly, you've made several comments that I have shaken my head at. 3rd, this is chat. Don't take it so seriously! Have fun with it and block those you don't like.

MrsD likes this.
  14. Spiderbloke

Ok fair enough. I'm not sure it was hours but if you say so then okay. I was looking for it to remove it myself but couldn't find it as you know. Yes I do make comments that are a bit close to the mark but it was never intended to hurt or upset and if ppl are offended then I try to make it right with them (except where I have been extremely provoked). I do feel that some on here deliberately try to hurt others. I will think about that though and yes you are right. Also yes it should be fun and pleasant. That was always my goal but I have seen a lot of negativity and tried to tackle it, as you also know. I hate using Ignore but have used it as a last option so you are right on that as well.

Thank you for these comments which are well received.

15. Spiderbloke

btw and I'm not trying to get round you... I like your new profile pic you sure are pretty!

16. Spiderbloke

I fully agree with this. I was actually going to post myself as is exactly what I have been receiving. I would not have added the subscript "just saying like" but there ya go I'm not that bothered and frankly I've stopped taking any of it so seriously. If you want a cheap laugh in that way go right ahead; God knows I have done that often enough. Also I have blocked that which I don't want to read so hopefully things are sorted.

17. Spiderbloke

SuperNova I can respect you sticking up for your friends / ppl you like.

Names have been attached to nastiness towards my friends too; many many times until it finally upset me. Often this was by quoting them and adding some insult or other and sometimes directly. No more though because I had the guts to stand up speak my mind!

I too stick up for those who are good to me and ask for that to be respected.

18. Spiderbloke

I want to bury this.
    London I never knew any of these ppl b4 I came here. There is no "game Plan"

You and me have hurt each other I have been an arsehole and so have u be honest.
    this has gone too far. I have left when I didn't want to and am putting ppl on iggy which I figgin hate doing. it needs to stop!

I offer you the handshake of friendship on the condition that you stop having a dig at me and my friends. Take it or I will just go if that's what you really want.

You are obviously an awesome chatter... and if anyone "looks a complete arse" it is probably me. Can we plz just write this off as old font ???

Frankly I have better things to do and I just want to enjoy the forum.

megs233 likes this.
  19. megs233

megs233 UKChat Familiar

i copied it off goggle , just fed up of all the slanging that going on . discussing and heated one's i don't mind but the calling of names well; when we all suppose to be adults not children in playground.
    Beside there more important things in real world to worry about.
    Like Lama said "its just chat don't take to heart so much" . enjoy x

20. LondonGuy

LondonGuy UKChat Expert

Slightly contradicting my self but another post for me.

As I said I'm staying off forums I will stay away as long as I am left alone and no more snide remarks are made or I am quoted to get a reaction.

That way in not being accused and my names not being dragged through the mud.

Have more important things to worry about than a virtual forum.