Should I stop beating my son?

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I keep absoultely destroying him, like 4 times a week. Afterwards he shuts himself in the other room and cries. I'm getting sick of it but he keeps asking me to play fifa against him. Should I let him win?
My advice is that you should stop playing games. :rolleyes:

D

Deadpool

Did you even read it lol
I bet theyre one of them that thinks theyre buyin a porsche on ebay for 99p when if they read the item description it says, porsche breaking, do not bid or you will receive a dust cap!

Wojcik

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A lesson in reality. There will always be someone bigger and badder... on Fifa.

Danny84

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes... well what is his age Dear Daddy...lol Wow you won try a grown up next time.... :D LOLZ
He's 8 and has a mean right hook. Built like a brick shithouse. Idk what I was thinking teaching him to box

T

TarquinFarqhar

I keep absoultely destroying him, like 4 times a week. Afterwards he shuts himself in the other room and cries. I'm getting sick of it but he keeps asking me to play fifa against him. Should I let him win?
yes let him win

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well if he's 8 and his right hook knocks you out i dont suggest beatings however maybe some gym action? just saying i know kids are strong but come on!!!!

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
I would get a real football and let him score past me, just a suggestion. wtf let him win dammit

Back