Should I stay loyal to one chat room.. or go back to where I was kicked way more and banned for a year?

cidal

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
So, I was in there today.. they all missed me. The hugs I got.. ohhh... so happy.. Also. someone played this tune.. it is religious ok.. warning.. warnings!!!! Only those above 21.. should view..

So wait.. yeah.. if they come up with good sh** like this.. sound quality.. and catchy sh**.. why not man.. can Krishna deliver this level stage presence? I think not.. only Jesus can manage this sort of stuff.. and there are coloured peple in the audience.. they love us!! We not stapled t a cross on fire. Yayy.

K

KAL9000

So, I was in there today.. they all missed me. The hugs I got.. ohhh... so happy.. Also. someone played this tune.. it is religious ok.. warning.. warnings!!!! Only those above 21.. should view..

So wait.. yeah.. if they come up with good sh** like this.. sound quality.. and catchy sh**.. why not man.. can Krishna deliver this level stage presence? I think not.. only Jesus can manage this sort of stuff.. and there are coloured peple in the audience.. they love us!! We not stapled t a cross on fire. Yayy.

Back