UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Or is he a fit and proper person to make important decisions

I'd say definitely no

He closed this thread...

Hea unable to acknowledge his own poor judgement here,

Curious to know what others think

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Curious to know what others think

I was in the Lobby at the time, you stupidly accused someone of being a "groomer", totally out of context to the conversation and were kicked as a warning. You then returned to double down on the accusation with more than obvious racist undertones included, and were quite rightly banned. Everyone knows that kind of chat is a no no on this site. You could have dealt with it privately with Admin but chose to do it publicly, and somehow now you claim that you are the victim of an injustice for something that you, and only you, are responsible for. :rolleyes:

D

DoubleDDFred

I agree with ban.

All sites have there own rules, you break them.... they remove you.

When I think of all the times I got banned the one that stands out most came from a user in 40's. They made up allegation's and made a complain. In the end I had to stay log in just to prove my innocence. That person never faced the consequences of there actions. Now I make sure they see me and others talking to me. With all there lies, they didn't stop me from using the site.

Liam22 believed he could get away with saying horrible things to a guest on the site. Another one who thought he was untouchable. Now Liam has to face the consequences and he cant deal with it.

I work as a mod on another site and there you would've been ban and your account closed.

Think yourself lucky Liam, Elwoodbluz1966 gone easy on you. Take the 7 day ban and learn from it..... but after reading all your "victim statements" my gut is telling me you wont.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When I was a regular user of the chat rooms casual racism was rife. New owners came in and appointed Elwood as an admin, he immediately cracked down on the bigotry. I can't speak for what goes on in the rooms these days, but from what I've seen of El, both here and on AOL - he's OK.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
You were banned for breaching our rules.

Do your ban.

No more needs discussing thread closed.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back