Scottish bands

Nuttykritz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So I have just come across a band they are new to me called tide lines and their song far side of the world is firmly stuck in my head. I also like chvrches and twin Atlantic. I love that they don't change their accent they are proud scottish. My questions to you do you know any less well known Scottish bands to listen to?

A

avonguy

Have you heard of The Blue Nile?

Obviously not in the 'less well known' category but Deacon Blue have released some really great songs over the years.

Nuttykritz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Obviously not in the 'less well known' category but Deacon Blue have released some really great songs over the years.
No I haven't heard blue Nile ill check them out. Yeah I wanted to know not well known bands. Cus it's nice to hear new stuff

SilverSurfer

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So I have just come across a band they are new to me called tide lines and their song far side of the world is firmly stuck in my head. I also like chvrches and twin Atlantic. I love that they don't change their accent they are proud scottish. My questions to you do you know any less well known Scottish bands to listen to?
I first came across Tide Lines at a festival a couple of years ago, pre-Covid. Thought they were brilliant. If you haven't already done so it might be worth checking out Skippinish. The lead singer from Tide Lines used to be in Skippinish and they've made some great albums. Slightly more "traditional" music than Tide Lines.

Nuttykritz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I first came across Tide Lines at a festival a couple of years ago, pre-Covid. Thought they were brilliant. If you haven't already done so it might be worth checking out Skippinish. The lead singer from Tide Lines used to be in Skippinish and they've made some great albums. Slightly more "traditional" music than Tide Lines.
Thanks

Rickyrawe

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Blue Nile have been around a while, tend to do recording more than live performance but worth a listen, some very strong and powerful material.

Back