Salt-of-the-earth or unhinged?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Hardworking, salt-of-the-earth family man or unhinged white van warrior?

facist v facist.jpg

The line between being a noble working-class grafter and a foot soldier for right-wing extremism is a thin one.

Which side of it are you on?

Do you work hard?

A) I think so. As a self-employed plumber I’ve normally got a busy day checking boilers, replacing pipework and so on.

B) Like a Japanese POW, mate. I’m out in the van first thing intimidating other road users. Then I’ve got to read the headlines in the Sun and have a fag to calm down. After that it’s a hard day haggling over cash-in-hand and mysteriously disappearing to ‘the yard’ for hours.

What are you doing for Poppy Day?
A) I’ve got a poppy for me and one for the van. I’ll observe the silence.

B) Covered my Transit in massive stickers of poppies and silhouettes of British soldiers at the Somme, with ‘Lest we forget’ in Gothic letters, not that there’s any fcuking danger of that if I’m around.

How would you describe your political views?
A) Pretty moderate.

B) I want us on a war footing with the EU like we voted for, and scroungers and lefties should be interned. Solve the immigration problem with machine gun nests and mines on all our beaches. So pretty moderate.

Would you describe yourself as a family man?
A) I have a family, so yes.

B) Too bloody right I am. And if a nonce ever threatened my little ones I wouldn’t be held responsible. The thought tortures me, night and day. I’ve written a letter to Jacob Rees-Mogg.

How do you feel about the Insulate Britain protests?
A) Sympathetic to the cause but they’re helping nobody blocking roads.

B) I’m putting razor-sharp bumpers and spiked tyres on the van this weekend. And a flamethrower. They haven’t reached Loughborough yet but they’re coming.

ANSWERS

MOSTLY As: You seem like a decent, hardworking person. Try being permanently outraged about it as if only you have a job and everyone else is on the fiddle.

MOSTLY Bs: You’ve somehow confused having a job and a family with being a borderline fascist. But don’t worry, it’s normal at the moment.

via - DailyGammonatti

Back