RSPCA investigating West Ham footballer...

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
For kicking a cat around his kitchen. What infuriated me was that the chap videoing it, thought it was so hilarious, he uploaded it to social media! And all this done in front of a child. I hope the club fine him a month's wages (£ half a million!) and donate it to a cats protection charity :mad:

S

Saphire

I haven't seen the video and I don't want to, I find videos like this very upsetting to see.
Cruelty to animals can be a punishable offence.
As he has been caught on camera, and he has admitted it, it shouldn't be hard to charge him with animal cruelty.
I hope that happens, and he gets the sack.

UKRaider

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
As well as all the above suggestions I have always believed when it comes to animal cruelty that the same cruelty be performed on the perpetrator.

I reckon around kick off time, centre circle, and televised. Each player, official, and opposing fans should do it...

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Sack him, ban him from the team, from football and from ever touching anything ball or pussy shaped again.

Life ban from keeping animals. Ban him from touching pussy.

If he can harm animals like that, I feel worried for the humans in his life, especially the child.

And the person who filmed it, while laughing, should be banned from ever using a phone again

and fined £500 every time he or she laughs.

Ban laughing!

Ban phones!

Ban filming!

Ban banning!

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I didn`t see the video and am glad i didn`t .I was told about it . Does this yob behave like this all the time ? Is he safe to be allowed out on the streets ? along with the Brother (?) i assume .Some people are just born this way and will never change .
I`d prefer to see them removed from "normal" society.,sorry.

S

Saphire

The two offence are hugely different but they certainly shouldn’t have played him last night. He’s been fined 2weeks wages (around £250,00), which is going to animal charities. I think a suspension would have been apt too, but people calling for him to be sacked is a bit much in my opinion.
Yes, they are different, one involves abuse against an animal and one involves abuse against a woman.
However, both men are under police investigation.
One is shown without doubt to be an animal abuser, the other one, has all the cards stacked against him given the evidence so far.
One club has got it right...the other, not so much imo.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
People who abuse animals, they dont have a good time in prison.

Like pedo's and rapists, they tend to get singled out.

Dont want to see the video, sh** like that sickens me.

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Being banned two weeks' wages is nothing to this clown. He should be suspended and made to go work for free shovelling dog and cat sh** in a sanctuary. Anyone can grovel and apologise, that doesn't mean it's genuine. Cats and dogs first, then your woman, then your kids. That's how most psycho's start out. If not for football, he'd be filling shelves in Home Bargains.

Back