Rishi Sunak, trying to imagine what human beings are like.

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Rishi Sunak is trying to find out what motivates normal human beings so that he can sound vaguely like one of them, it has emerged.

After promising to cap household energy bills, for the 451st time, the prime minister is attempting to identify other ways of appealing to people who are not weird political robots like himself.

A Downing Street source said: I think Rishi's been googling ‘what do people like’ because he asked me if I had any policy ideas about Harry Styles, Blackadder and ‘hot MILFs’.

“He’s also asking random people. One of his security officers is into carp fishing, so he wanted to give everyone in Britain a rod and tackle box, but Grant Shapps said it wasn’t that popular.”

Appearing on The One Show, Rishi said: I’m passionate about the same things as British human beings – Kylie Jenner, Bristol City football club, lolcats, real UFO sightings and pasta cooking tips.

“After speaking to four of the humans, I’m planning a number of new initiatives, starting with a £15 billion scheme to make actors speak clearly in BBC dramas.”

Voter Norman Steele said: He's promised to bring back hanging and commission a new series of Benny Hill. It’s like all my Christmases have come at once.

Back